I Can Give It To You

Joker snarled on his way out to his car; he really didn't want to leave Lisbeth today but he knew he had to get business done with Dig. He threw his keys to Jonny, "You drive!" He said as he got into the passenger seat while Jonny started the car and the other men got into the van.

J felt like he had lived a lifetime since last night; losing Harley, almost losing Lisbeth, her punishment, the night with the voices and then his princess' confession of undying love and devotion. He felt crazier than he usually did; the voices were quieter than last night but still trying to make themselves heard in his head. He was just so tired; It wasn't like him to choose sleep over destruction and chaos, but that is what he wanted at the moment.

He gritted his teeth and looked out the window. "Your brother won't fuck this up right? I don't like leaving her there."

Jonny nodded his head. "He will watch her boss. I can promise she will be right where you left her when you get back."

"And now what to do about Harley." He growled.

Jonny grimaced. He had been fearing when this topic would come up. He knew it was going to change Joker's mood from bad to worse.

"I need to get her back; I need to find her...and I need to teach her a lesson she will never forget!!" J let out a long laugh; the kind of laugh that sent a chill up Frosty's spine no matter how long he had worked for him.

"Oh, come on, Frosty, loosen up! We are going to get the bitch back and have some real fun!!" J put his smile tattoo over his face and looked over towards the driver's seat.

"Do you have a plan to find her, Boss?"

J took his hand down from his face, revealing a deep frown. Before Jonny could blink, Joker had his gun out and on Jonny's temple. Unfortunately this was something he was used to, so he didn't even flinch, just kept on driving.

"Of course I have a plan, Frosty! Do I ever not have a plan?" J let out a loud laugh before taking his gun away from Jonny's face and putting it back in his holster.

"Sorry boss. Stupid question."

"Blah, Blah, Blah; I am used to stupid questions from you, Frosty Boy." J said before looking back at the window. "Today's meeting with Dig isn't going to be just about the robbery last night; he is going to help me find my queen."

Jonny let a surprised look pass over his face before he glanced over at his boss. "Dig?"

"Yes, Jonny." J sighed out, giving an exasperated look to his right-hand man. "Where are Harley and that fucking thug of hers going to go?"

Jonny let out a short laugh, "As far away from
here as possible."

Joker's face turned serious, "Exactly! If they are going to run off somewhere, somewhere they can go with no passports, no visible trail, where are they gonna go?"

"Well, West Coast I would presume then."

"Bingo, Frosty! You aren't as stupid as I thought!" J grinned giving Jonny a sharp pat to the shoulder. "And what crime family pretty much owns the whole West Coast now?"

A lightbulb went off in Jonny's head, "The Leon Family."

"Yes, yes, yes, Frosty! Headed up by none other than Dig's big brother." Joker threw his hands in the air, punching the roof of the car. "Oh, no doubt, Jonny Boy, I could find her by myself but it will be much easier, quieter and quicker with the Leon's helping."

Jonny pulled up at Dig's mansion, parking the car right up front and hopping out, opening
the door for J. J walked up to the front door followed by Jonny and the rest of his men. The door was opened by Dig before he could even knock.

"My friend!" Dig exclaimed with a large smile. "Thank you for coming so soon!" Joker shook the man's hand and followed him into a large living room where he took a seat in an armchair across from the Spanish gangster. He was handed a glass of whiskey and he immediately started drinking; hoping it would help relieve his head from the pounding of his horrendous hangover.

"I hope all is well with you J; you left quite quickly last night." Dig said, barely able to mask his curiosity.

J shook it off with a wave of his hand. "Business first, Dig. Where is my cut?"

Dig had to hide his frustration. He liked J okay, but he was so sick of kissing the Clown Prince's ass.

"Of course." He said, calming his voice and turning to the door. "Ana!" He called out.

J looked towards the door only to see Dig's beautiful wife enter the room.

J had to admit she was stunning

J had to admit she was stunning. He was quite surprised, even with how breath-taking Ana was, when Dig got married. It all made sense though when J noticed that even after the marriage, Dig's bevy of women still lived in the mansion. He guessed it was pretty easy to be an understanding wife when your man had the money to give you the world.

J grit his teeth a little at this thought, though. It hadn't been enough for Harley.

He snapped his attention back to the woman handing him the case. "Thank you doll." He said giving her a big grin. She smiled back and gave her husband a quick kiss before leaving the room again.

J handed the case to Jonny to let him count the money. He looked back to Dig, letting his face become serious. "Now, back to last night. It seems my queen decided to take it upon herself to take a vacation from me." He growled as he ground his teeth audibly.

Dig couldn't help but be surprised. That woman was obsessed with that crazy clown. "That is horrible, my friend, I am so sorry."

"Oh, don't be sorry; I will find her and she will regret the day she left me....and you are going to help me."

Dig gave an incredulous look to the man across from them. "I am?"

"Yes, you are. I believe she took off to the West Coast and is with a no-good thug she met at Belle Reve. And I know I can get to her a lot faster with the help of your brother."

Dig smiled, a look of understanding on his face. "I see, J. You need my family's eyes, ears...and guns, of course." He leaned back in his chair. "But, my friend, with no due offense, why would I want to get tangled up in your familial spat?"

Joker leaned forward, a large grin on his face. "Because as much as you try to hide it, I know what you want and If you get me Harley back, I can give it to you."

"And what is that, J?"

"You get me my queen back, alive, and I will give you My Nursey. She will be all yours to do with as you please."

Dig leaned forward, meeting J's eyes. "I will call Mateo right away."