Daddy, Please Help Me

She was lying on her stomach crying softly into the mattress. Her arms were bound and she couldn't move; she prayed for death; begged her captor for it.

She felt him push something else into her; she was being torn apart again. The pain was intense but she couldn't yell anymore; her body didn't have the strength.

"Daddy." She cried softly. "Daddy, please help me."

She heard the sadistic laughter above her. "Your daddy didn't take care of you well enough little girl. Your daddy let you out of his sight and that is why you belong to me now.

She felt him wrap a hand tightly around her bruised throat. "Please then, just kill me. Please let me die."

"Not yet, my little love; I still have so much more fun planned for us."

Lisbeth shot up, her eyes opening wide.

"No, please! No more!" She yelled in a hoarse voice.

She felt strong arms around her and she started fighting with all the strength she had left. She kicked and tried to pull away. She finally just bit down on the persons' arm as hard as she could.

The arms quickly pulled away from her and she heard a gentle "ouch" come from beside her.

It wasn't 'his' voice; it was Brandon's.

She turned to the man next to her, to see Brandon holding his arm against his chest. He gave her a small smile.

"I am so sorry to have scared you, my lady. I think you were having a bad dream."

Lisbeth leaned over throwing her arms around him. "Oh, Brandon." She murmured into his shoulder.

He hugged her back tightly. "It was just a dream, my lady. You are safe now and I promise, I will die before I let anyone hurt you again."

Lisbeth let the tears fall. The tears that were full of the fear and sadness the last couple of days had brought her.

"I really am broken now, Hatter." She murmured into his chest.

"Lisbeth...don't say that..."

"Please don't deny it. I am."

"But, we can put you back together again."

She just shook her head against his chest.

"Is he mad?"

Brandon kept silent even though he knew exactly who she was taking about.

"You have to tell me Brandon. I saw his face when I wouldn't go to him. I just....I wanted to; I just couldn't. I can't explain it."

He didn't know how to respond to her. She really did sound confused, like she didn't know what mayhem was going on in her head.

"Yea, I guess you could say he was a little angry, but it wasn't just that, my lady. He is just as confused as you I think. Everyone is, Jonny, Harley..."

"Harley??" She interrupted, sitting up quickly. "How is she doing? Is she okay?"

"Joker released her from her room when you were taken. She is worried about you. She took your surgery pretty badly."

"She knows?" Lisbeth asked, giving him a pained look.

Hatter looked down guiltily. "I am so sorry, my lady...Jonny and Harley really wanted to know...but Joker doesn't know yet."

Lisbeth let out a sigh of relief. "That is good..."

She reached up, touching her sore face.

"I need a mirror."