She Gave Her Soul to the Devil

Harley had tried to sleep; she knew she would
need it. She just couldn't though; she couldn't shut her mind off.

She was supposed to be leaving. She had finally made the decision to leave this madhouse and try for a life without J controlling her every move; It terrified her but she knew she had to do it. She needed a rehab from Mistah J.

Her plans had stalled though when Lisbeth tried to kill herself. And then the sight of the terrified Nurse pulled from that small, dark hell yesterday, had stopped her plan in its tracks. She still was ready to leave but she knew now, she couldn't leave without her Nursey.

She saw it in both of their eyes last night. J knew he could do anything to Lisbeth and she would stay devoted to him and the look of complete surrender in Lisbeth's eyes, it was like she was looking at a god.

Harley sat down on the bed and wiped at her tired eyes. She had thought jumping into those chemicals was the most complete form of surrender a woman could do for J, but looking at her Nursey, she realized it wasn't, because though Harley was living for J she kept her soul, she kept her fire and she kept her intense personality. Lisbeth was living for him in a different way; she gave her soul to the devil. She was living for the sole purpose of satisfying J's most corrupt desires. She was literally just a living doll now; J's own obedient, little girl.

Harley stood up determined; she would get her out of here; she would get her precious Nursey back!

Harley slammed out of her room and ran down the stairs to the kitchen, where she knew the men would be having coffee. She took a deep breath, then threw the kitchen door open, a frown on her face. All of the men looked up at her. She looked around the table, glaring, until she met the eyes of Hatter.

"Hatter!" She yelled, stalking to the table and throwing her fists down on it. "You idiot!!! Those last two guns you cleaned last night, they are all scratched up!!"

Hatter looked up at her with fear in his eyes. "Ms. Harley, I..."

She slammed her fists down again, "Shut up! I don't care what you have to say, you had better fix it!!"  Hatter stood up and slowly made his way around the table.

"Why are you going so fucking slow??" She yelled in his face, "Down to the weapons room
now!! And you had better figure out some way to fix this!!" She shoved her finger in his chest before slamming back out of the room.

As Hatter made his way to the kitchen door, he heard a laugh from behind him. "You are so fucked man!" He heard Bones say. He refused to turn around and give that asshole any satisfaction of seeing the fear in his eyes.

Hatter quickly made his way down to the weapons room. As soon as he entered the room, the door slammed behind him and he saw Harley.

"Ms. Harley, I am so sorry..."

"Oh shut up, Baby Frosty! The guns are fine, I just needed to get you down here so I could talk to you."

Hatter looked at his feet and let out a sigh of relief before locking eyes with Harley again.

"You saw how she looked yesterday, Hatter."

He nodded sadly, "I don't think that image will ever leave me."

"Well, I am breaking her out!"

Hatter gave her a surprised look.

"And I am going to leave with her!"

Hatter's mouth dropped in surprise for a minute before he started laughing. "Oh man, I wish i could be here to see Boss' face when he realizes he lost both of his dames!"

"Oh, you will be here to see it, Hatter."

He gave her a pained look, "No, I am going with you guys; I will help you!"

"Oh yes, my dear, you will help us but I need you to do it secretly. I need you to stay in J's favor. I need someone on the inside if something goes wrong." She stepped closer to him putting a hand up to his cheek. "Can you do that for me honey?"

Hatter put a determined face on. "Yes, I can ma'am!" He smiled up at this beautiful crazy woman. He felt more loyalty to Harley and Lisbeth right this moment, than he ever had to the Prince of Crime.

Harley smiled back. "Man, kid, out of all the men I have seen come and go out of this loony bin, you have to be the craziest." She patted his shoulder. "And the bravest. I am lucky to have you on my side." She straightened his hat and started walking to the door.

"I will let you know when I have figured out the next move. Until then, STAY in J's good graces."

He nodded and gave her a big grin as she walked upstairs and locked herself in her bedroom. She pulled out her secret phone and crawled into the closet.

She pulled up the messages and sent a text to her favorite Assasin.

Plans have changed, darling. We've gotta come up with a new plan. I am bringing along Nursey wether she likes it or not.