We Need to Stop This

Joker laid on his side in the bed; he couldn't find the energy to get up. This wasn't the usual him; he hated feeling so weak.

He quickly turned over when he heard someone open his door. He was about to yell at whoever dared to come into his room without knocking but the sight of the woman at the door had him sitting up quickly, his jaw falling in surprise.

"Hello, Daddy." Her soft voice said as she stepped forward. Her blonde hair fell over her shoulders and her white skin looked perfect-not a trace of a bruise of scar.

"Baby doll, how are you here? You...you are in surgery. You are hurt."

His body relaxed as he heard her familiar giggle. "No, I am fine Daddy! You shouldn't ever worry about me. You know I belong to you." She walked slowly into the room, closing the door behind her. She leaned back against the wall, a small grin on her face.

"I am sorry I was gone so long......I think you need to punish me."

She locked her eyes with his and slowly dropped her robe, revealing she was wearing nothing underneath.

Joker quickly walked over to her, reaching out and gently touching her face; making sure she was real. She leaned into his touch, her eyes turning up towards his. "Why so timid, Daddy? I have been so bad..." she took his hand and placed his finger in her mouth, twirling her tongue around it. He let out a groan."

"Princess...I have missed you so much."

Lisbeth took his finger out of her mouth, placing it on her chest above her heart. "I love you Daddy." She said.

Joker looked down at her, emotion twisting in his chest."

"Princess, I l......" before he could finish he was abruptly stopped by Lisbeth catching his lips in hers. She kissed him with the fiery passion he had been needing.

She pulled back, breathless, a small grin on her face. "Let's not talk, Daddy. I don't want you to say anything that you will regret." She took his hand and put it on her throat. "Choke me, daddy. Then fuck me until I cry."

Joker felt himself harden at her words. He let his hand start gripping at her throat, loving her complete submission to him. She locked her eyes with his, urging him on.

He brought his lips to her ear. "Oh baby, daddy missed his little girl. No one has ever belonged to me the way you do. You are and will always be my favorite little doll."

As he heard her perfect little gasps for air, he pulled at his sweatpants, releasing himself and preparing himself at her entrance.

"This is what you want, princess? Then I will gladly give it to you!!" As he was about to push himself into her a loud bang on the door sounded.

Joker shot up in bed as the bang got louder. "J! Wake up!" He heard Harley yell.

He put his head in his hands, the weight of realizing it had all been a dream causing a pounding in his head. He wanted to tell Harley to go the fuck away but unfortunately the lust from the dream was still in his body and he needed to fuck the feeling away.

"I am awake!" He yelled back. "Come in."

Harley walked in, looking at J with sadness. It had only been two days since Lisbeth was kidnapped but J looked horrible; it had taken its toll on him.

Harley sat on the side of the bed. "J, we got a text from Panda. Nursey is in surgery and Hatter is meeting with Bruce Wayne."

Joker nodded his head, running his fingers through his hair. He looked up, forcing a small smile onto his face.

"Come on over to your Puddin', Baby." He said opening up his arms to her. She looked at him suspiciously which soon became a look of disgust when she glanced down at the bulge in his sweats.

"Shit, J!" She exclaimed as she stood up. "I am not letting you fuck me!"

J growled, his silver teeth showing. "Since when do you talk to me that way Harls? Did the assassin teach you that?"

Harley let out her own low growl. "You leave him out of this! This has nothing to do with him; it has to do with you and me!"

"What about us?? You act like I don't own you, when you know that every part of you belongs to me!!"

An angry sigh came out of Harley's frowning mouth. "J, I haven't belonged to you in awhile! I know it and you know it!"

Joker stood up putting his finger to her chest. "Watch how you talk to me...." he said icily.

Harley's anger slowly faded away, revealing a look of sadness upon her face. "J," she said slowly. "We need to stop this...we are just each other's habit that we keep coming back too. I know who you want in your bed now and it isn't me. Yea, I know I am probably a close second but the fact is; I am not the first. And J." She said, putting her hand up to his surprised face. "I am fine with that."

He tried to get rid of the surprise and sadness that were showing out of him. He hated the weakness; he grit his teeth and slapped her hand away. "Get the fuck out Harley, before I fucking kill you!" He bellowed, turning around and grabbing his gun off the bedside table.

Harley quickly hurried to the door and ran out, leaving the door open behind her.

"Frost!!" Joker yelled, gripping the gun tightly.

Jonny quickly ran in, a look of worry appearing when he saw the gun in J's hand.

"Yes, boss?"

"What's the name of the girl at the club? The one who has the hair and skin like Nursey?"

"Sarah, sir."

"Yea, that one. Get her here and put her in some of Lisbeth's clothing. Now!"

Jonny nodded and hurried out and J sat on the edge of the bed, his pounding head cradled in his arms.