This Game Isn't Fun Anymore

A/N sorry lovelies, this chapter is short and it definitely isn't my best writing but it was a hard 24 hours and I wanted to give you dolls something💖💖❤️️😉

Lisbeth let the tears fall down her cheeks. She had the gun cocked but she couldn't pull the trigger. She was frozen.

She jerked her eyes open when she felt a hand on the gun. She saw J standing in front of her, a large grin on his face.

"Oh doll, of course you chose my life over his; you belong to me." He laughed. So this game isn't fun anymore....Let's try one more..." he saw her face crumble. "Oh, princess; I promise this will be the last choice your pretty, simple little mind will have to make today." J brushed a finger through the tears on her cheek. "Now...who's life? Hatter or yours?"

Lisbeth looked up at him with a surprised face. This was probably the easiest choice she had been given today. She had already attempted to kill herself more than once. What was one more time? She loved Hatter; She loved Mister J; She did not love herself.

She looked over at Hatter and smiled, then looked back at J, the smile still on her face.

"I choose to die."

"No!" Hatter let out in a strangled voice. Joker looked over at him and glared.

"Shut up! She has made her choice." Joker looked back down at Lisbeth, his features softening. "Ready, doll?

Lisbeth looked over at Jonny, who she could swear had tears in his eyes and then to Bones, who had an exact opposite look on his face; like he was watching the most interesting tv program he had ever seen.

Finally she looked over at Hatter, giving him a half smile before turning back to J. She took a step closer to him. He smiled back and took her hand that was holding the gun and pushed it up to her temple. He then put his hand tenderly on her wet, blood-covered cheek. "Oh princess; we really did have some fun. Contrary to what you may have thought; I really do adore you." He gave her a soft kiss on her head.

Lisbeth took a deep breath and leaned into his hand, enjoying this moment of him being gentle. Her hand shook on the gun; she was ready but she was scared of this loaded weapon to her head.

"Daddy." She said in a whisper. "I am ready to die but..." she bit down on her lip. "I am scared of this gun; I am scared of the sound and the pain. Please, this is not how I want to die."

"What do you have in mind?" He replied.

She slowly pulled the gun away from her temple and gave it back to J, who put it back in his holster. When he looked back at her, she took both of his hands in hers and brought them to her neck, her hands over his.

"We have had some fun with your hands around my neck, daddy, remember?" She gave him a lopsided smile. He couldn't help but grin back.

"So, Daddy, please. This is how I want to die. Your hands around my neck, gazing into your eyes."

He looked down at her seriously. "Are you sure, princess?"

"Yes, daddy. Just do it like you usually do; just this time don't stop until the light is gone from my eyes."

He nodded.

"I love you daddy. Meeting you was fate; it broke me in the most beautiful, wonderful way possible." She let her hands push on his, letting him know it was time.

He brought his lips to hers. "Goodbye, Little Lisbeth." He pulled his head back up and started tightening his hands around her neck. Her breathing became labored and her face was pink-tinged. She looked positively gorgeous to him.

He could hear Hatter start to cry in the corner. He squeezed harder. Her eyes started to flutter and her hands grip over his was weakening, and slowly they fell limp to her sides and her eyes closed. Her feet had stopped holding her up and he was completely supporting her rag-doll body by his hands. His arms were starting to hurt and his silver teeth grit in exertion. Soon the only sound in the room was the goon's crying.

He slowly bent down, gently laying her down and removing his hands. He brought his hand up to push his green hair out of his face. He looked at her one last time and started walking towards the door. He suddenly froze and turned around to look at the tear-stained face of Hatter.

"Take care of the mess." He motioned to Lisbeth's body before he turned back towards the door.