I Am A Master Hunter

A/N The next two chapters will include sadistic and sexually sadistic act. I got my inspiration from the shows "Law and Order: SVU" and "Criminal Minds." If those kind of shows turn your stomach please proceed with caution. Thank you!!💖❤️️💖❤️️

Lisbeth was yanked from the car by Koala and led into the house followed by Bones and the man who drove them. The house was small and modest and she couldn't believe a man as extravagant as Dig lived in a place like this.

She was pulled into the front living room where she came face to face with Dig, who was sitting on the couch next to a gorgeous, frowning woman. Bodyguards stood in every corner and by both doors.

Dig stood up, a big smile on his face as they walked in. "Cousins!" He exclaimed, "I am delighted that you were able to complete your task so quickly!" He looked down at Lisbeth, touching her face gently and taking off the gag. "Welcome my dear little Lisbeth."

She shuddered a little at his words. "Please, please sir. I want to go home." She let out in a strangled voice.

Dig laughed. "You are home, angel." He stepped closer to her, putting a hand through her blonde locks. His smile suddenly turned into a frown before he stepped back, looking her up and down.

"You wreak of sex. It better have been Joker who fucked you and not one of my dear, dear cousins."

Bones looked up dully at Dig. "It was Anthony. I told him not too."

Koala man gave a panicked look. "No, no, Dig. I didn't, I wouldn't fuck her. She is yours."

Dig looked down into Lisbeth's eyes. "Little Nursey, why don't you tell Dig the whole truth? What happened in that car?"

Lisbeth looked down at her bound hands. "I didn't want him to but he kept touching me. I couldn't stop him." Tears welled in her eyes again.

Dig looked over at Koala; his face devoid of any emotion. "You know I don't like to have my toys touched." He quickly took his gun out of the holster and shot his cousin three times in the head. Lisbeth watched in shock as the young man tumbled to the ground, obviously dead.

Lisbeth looked around the room; no one looked shocked like she did. Bones was even grinning. It hit her like a block of ice to her heart; this was a common occurrence with Dig. The man must have no soul and she would most likely never make it home to J.

Her knees felt weak and she tumbled to the ground sobbing.

"Now, now, little one, no tears. It is a happy day. Why don't we go somewhere a little quieter, so we can get to know each other?"

Dig took her by the arm, walking out of the room. As they got to the door, he turned and looked at the beautiful woman. "I will call you when you are needed my love."

He put his mouth down to Lisbeth's ear as he led her down the hallway. "My beautiful wife is a trained nurse like you, my little angel. She will help you if I happen to get a little....out of hand. He let out a cold laugh as he felt Lisbeth shudder.

He brought her into a large bedroom and he let go of her as he went and sat down in a luxurious armchair in the middle of the room. He reached into a case on the table next to the chair, pulling out a cigar and lighter. He looked over at Lisbeth, gesturing her over with the cigar. She hesitantly walked over until she stood in front of him.

"Kneel."

She looked over at him, frozen.

"Now." He said in an ice cold voice.

She gingerly got down on her knees, her hands clasped in front of her, her eyes gazing up at him.

He looked back at her, an angry look on his face. "Eyes down. You will never look at me unless directed to."

She nodded and looked at her hands.

"And I don't like nodding! You will always answer me with a 'Yes, sir'!"

"Yes, sir." She said in a quiet voice.

"Oh Nursey," he said in a smiling voice. "You are learning very quickly."

Lisbeth heard him take a puff of his cigar. "Let's go over the rules of the household my little one."

"First of all, I am not like your precious Daddy. He is too soft, gives you too much freedom and leeway to misbehave. I own you! You are now my possession and as my possession, I have total control over you. You are here for my enjoyment and pleasure. I will keep you around as long as I have a use for you. Or, of course, until you break." He let out a loud laugh as he saw tears start to splash on the floor in front of her. "And don't think that means you will go back to Joker when I am done with you. My toys will never belong to another person. How should I put this? I have a beautiful garden in the back of my house for my broken toys, where they live for eternity!" He laughed again as she let out a loud sob.

"Speaking of my house, as you could probably see, this is not my house." He said with disgust in his voice before he took another puff off his cigar. "Once Joker figures out those two goons are my family him and his men will be all over my house so we will lie low, until, of course, I take care of Joker and make all of Gotham mine."

Lisbeth looked up quickly. "No, please, leave Mr. J alone!"

Dig quickly sat forward and grabbed Lisbeth roughly by the chin. "Eyes down!! And I did not give you permission to speak!"

Lisbeth quickly looked down as Dig composed himself, leaning back in his chair.

"Stand up." He said coolly after a few minutes of silence. Lisbeth stood up, still maintaining eye contact with the ground. She felt Dig stand up and walk towards her. He held his cigar with one hand and a knife in the other; she felt her heart speed up, but all he did with the knife was to cut off the ropes that bound her wrists.

"You may look at me."

Lisbeth slowly looked up to find Dig smiling down on her. "Take off your sweater angel; I want to assess my investment."

Lisbeth hesitantly lifted the sweater over her head and let it drop to the floor.

Dig stood back, puffing on his cigar as he looked her over. He visibly grimaced when he arrived at her pelvic bone that bore the glass-produced MINE tattoo.

"Well, I have to say, I don't care for that at all."

Before she had time to realize what was happening, she felt an unbearable burning pain over her scar. She felt back to the ground screaming. Dig stood over her laughing, his cigar hovering over the burn on her skin.

"Sorry, little one. That was only the M; still 3 more to go." He pounced on top of her, grinding the cigar into her skin three more times. Lisbeth kept screaming and screaming; the pain different from anything she had ever felt before. Tears streamed down her face.

She didn't know how long she had been laying there, crying, when she noticed Dig was no longer above her. She glanced around the room, trying to find her captor through tear-blurred eyes.

She found him sitting back in the chair, staring at her, no decipherable emotion on his beautiful face.

"Stand up."

Lisbeth made herself stand up, her teeth gritting through the pain.

Her beckoned her over with his finger and she slowly walked over; silent tears starting again from the fear of what was to come.

She stood before him, her eyes to the ground.

"All right, little one. All the doors to the house and rooms are unlocked. Take it as your chance to escape."

She had to keep herself from looking up at him, she was so shocked by his words.

"I will give you a five minute head start angel, so please my dear, give me a challenge. And don't worry about my men; none of them will stop you. They know that I am a master hunter and you, beautiful, are my prey."

Her stomach rolled and she had to swallow the vomit back. As she heard him start to laugh, she turned quickly and started running with all the strength she had.