I Will Be Yours Forever

Lisbeth woke up, feeling refreshed. Sure, her face hurt horribly but mentally she was in better shape than she had been in ages.

Last night after Jonny had escorted her to Joker's room, she had gratefully laid down in his comfortable bed and fallen asleep. She was awoken a while later when Mr. J had come in and got in the bed beside her. She was exhausted and sore but was prepared to do whatever was needed to make him happy. Luckily for her, J had looked as exhausted as she felt and had only wrapped his arms around her and fallen asleep. She followed soon after him and she had never slept as well as she had in that man's arms.

She looked over beside her as she stretched to find Mr. J sitting next to her in the bed, watching a news report about the shooting at his club.

"Good morning, Daddy," she said quietly, raising her head off the pillow.

"Morning princess," he said, giving her a small smile before turning back to the news report.

A voice boomed from beyond the closed bedroom door. "Boss! We got her stuff!"

"Bring it in then!" He yelled in an annoyed voice, not seeming to be very happy about all the interruptions to his morning news viewing.

The door opened and Lisbeth huddled under the covers as J's men started to bring in all her clothes and belongings.

"Daddy?" Lisbeth said giving J a questioning look.

"You're moving in with Daddy," J replied, never taking his eyes from the TV, "Your apology last night was wonderful but I still think you and Harls need some time apart; so we can reaffirm where your loyalties lie."

"Oh." Was all Lisbeth could utter as her emotions about this move swirled around inside her. Happiness at being with the man she desired and sadness at being pulled apart from her friend.

"Now, baby girl, Daddy is enjoying his morning 'me' time so why don't you go take a shower; clean yourself up."

"Yes, daddy." she obediently replied, hopping out of bed and walking to the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

She stripped off her clothes and stepped into the shower. The warm water felt wonderful against her skin as she leaned back against the beautiful dark wooden walls of the large shower. She was starting to let her mind wander, when the shower door suddenly opened eliciting a small yelp of surprise from Lisbeth.

She heard a chuckle and then J appeared through the steam. His pale body was so beautiful, Lisbeth couldn't help but admire it.

"Well, Little Lisbeth, imagining you in here naked and wet trumped my need for morning
news." He let out a loud laugh.

Lisbeth smiled and walked towards J. "I am glad, Daddy. I was in here missing you..."

J growled and snaked one hand around her head and tangled in her hair, pulling her face towards him and attacking her mouth with his. His other hand went to the small of back and pulled the rest of her body towards him. Lisbeth wrapped her arms around his neck, having to stand on her tippy toes for her mouth to meld with his.

Joker used his tongue to push open her lips to gain access. Her mouth easily complied as she let J's tongue take dominance over hers.

It all felt so right to Lisbeth; like their bodies were made to meld.

J moved his lips from hers and roughly pulled her head back as he began marking her neck, biting and nipping up one side and down the other side. Her little gasps of pain only turned him on more; He could feel himself getting hard against her stomach. He pulled his mouth away from her skin, gazing over her pink tinged cheeks and her pleasure-glazed eyes; She was a beautiful masterpiece to him at this moment.

He wrapped both hands around her waist and lifted her up, pushing her back against the wall. Lisbeth wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs twined around his waist. She let out a small moan of pleasure as J's mouth found her chest. He gently sucked and bit at each nipple.

"Daddy..." she moaned

Her little voice calling him that sent him over the edge. He couldn't wait any longer to be inside of her. He put her down on her feet and quickly flipped her around so she was braced against the shower.

J brought his mouth to her ear, "I don't want you to hold back, baby, I want to hear every scream and moan; let everyone in this fucking house know you are mine," he growled.

When she didn't answer, J gave a hard slap to her ass, "Do you understand??"

"Yes, daddy!" She squeaked out, as she felt Mr. J's fingers find her clit. He slowly started playing with her, his warm breath on her neck.

Mr. J put a finger inside of her and then two , pumping them in and out, his thumb still playing with her clit.

"Daddy, it feels so good," she moaned out, "please...please..faster.

Joker let out a low chuckle and started pumping his fingers faster. Lisbeth moaned louder as she felt herself nearing her release.

"Daddy...daddy..."she panted out, "I am so close..."

With that J, suddenly stopped, pulling his hand away from her core. Lisbeth shivered with the sudden loss of contact. A pout graced her face as she looked over her shoulder at Mr. J.

"Why daddy? Why did you stop?"

"Oh princess, you are no allowed to cum yet. You will cum with daddy inside you."

Lisbeth let out short scream of pain and surprise as she felt J fully bury his cock inside of her. He started moving in and out mercilessly, enjoying every moment of being inside of her.

Lisbeth whimpered and cried at first, the pain of having his large member invading her ,ruthlessly overcoming her. But as she became used to the size and heard J's moans, her pain made way to pleasure.

She screamed out as she felt J marking her neck. She felt such a rush from the combination of pain and pleasure he was giving her. She was reaching her peak again.

"Please daddy," she moaned, "Can I cum?"

"No!" He breathed into her ear, "Hold it in, wait for daddy".

J started plunging into her faster, her whole body now completely against the shower wall.

"Oh, baby girl, you feel so good! Now tell everyone who do you belong to?"

"You..." she managed to whisper out.

"No, baby," he said, grabbing her neck in one hand and gently squeezing, "Yell it!"

"You, daddy!!! I belong to you!" She moaned as loud as she could.

She could feel Mistah J getting close as his thrusts became sloppy.

"Ok, little girl, you can cum!" He growled.

Lisbeth let her intense feelings wash over her as she came. She could feel J let himself go at the same time. "Oh, baby girl, I couldn't ask for a better pet than you," he murmured into her ear as he slowed his thrusting.

"Oh, Daddy," she said softly as he pulled himself out of her and swung her around to catch her bottom lip between his teeth. Lisbeth tried to pull away as he bit down hard, drawing blood. Her eyes welled with tears as J pulled away, a blood smeared grin on his face.

"Oh doll, there are the tears that I love so much." He brought his lips to her cheeks and started kissing away the moisture that was running down her face. "You are always going to be mine, right princess?"

"Yes daddy." She said a smile forming on her own blood covered lips. "I will be yours forever."