You Mother-Fucking Clown

Dig felt pain radiating through his head. He couldn't remember what had happened or where he was. He tried to move his arms and opened his eyes quickly when he realized he was tied to the chair. He blinked, still confused about where he was. Everything around him was purple and gold and looked expensive. And familiar.

He heard the laughter, though, and it all came flooding back to him. His face turned from a blank page of confusion to a mask of anger.

"You mother-fucking clown." He sneered as Joker walked into his eyeline.

Joker threw his head back in insane laughter. "Oh, Dig, Dig. My friend, Dig." He shouted out mockingly. "You really thought you could take what's mine and get away with it? You really imagined that two of my inner circle would betray me?" He clucked his tongue in disappointment.

It was then that Dig had a thought that drained the color from his face. "Wait! My wife...what did you do with my wife, you bastard?!"

"Oh, you mean dear Ana? Don't worry, Dig. She is completely fine." He said with a grin as a woman walked slowly up to the VIP area of Joker's club, where Joker and Dig were. Dig's mouth dropped open in shock as he saw the smiling woman in front of him.

"Ana...what??? What is going on?"

She giggled. "Exactly what it looks like dear husband. I turned you over to the man who is going to kill you."

His shock quickly turned to anger and disbelief.

"What...why, Ana??"

"Because I hate you." She hissed stepping closer to him. "I have always hated you."

Dig stared at her, trying to gather his thoughts. His mind swirling between sadness and anger. Ultimately, though, the anger won out.

"You ungrateful bitch!!" He snarled at her. "I took care of you! I loved you!"

"You made me sit by as you made evil plans with evil men. You had me bandage up the poor girls that you tortured. You brought my two beautiful girls into this sadistic and horrible world of yours. You are a monster, Dig."

Dig growled pulling at the ropes that bound him.

Joker stepped up next to Ana, a smile still etched on his face. "Hurts doesn't it, buddy?" He let out a short laugh. "Now I did offer your wife a chance to maim you or torture you how she would like, but, she has different ideas."

Ana stepped closer to Dig. "I have a few things to tell you, my darling husband. I think these will hurt you more than anything physical I could ever do." She grinned. "First, I want you to remember, as they are torturing you, that it was ME that gave them to you! That it was your dear wife that turned you over." She giggled as she brought a hand to Dig's cheek.

"Second; you remember the man my parents told you about when you asked for my hand in marriage? The man my parents said I loved? You said he wouldn't be a problem. Remember, Dig??"

Dig just sneered up at her.

"She brought her face even closer to his. "Well, I am sorry, but he has been a problem. I have always belonged to him; he has always been my true love. Every time I had to pretend I enjoyed you fucking me, I was imagining him. Then, I would go find him and he would make love to me. He would help me forget that I ever had to let you touch me."

Dig looked ready to kill. "You....you bitch!"

Ana rolled her eyes. "Yea, yea. You said that already." She straightened up and smiled again. "Oh...and one more thing. Our beautiful daughters are with him a right now and after I leave here, I am going to go join him, and we are going to raise those girls far away from the evil influence of your family."

Ana's face turned into a scowl and she spit in Dig's face as he growled and tried to fight against the binds that were keeping him down.

Ana turned to Joker. "Enjoy gentlemen."

She gave a small smile to Joker as he took her hand and kissed it. "Farewell, dear Ana."

Dig watched as Ana walked to the corner of the room, where he could see a blonde girl sitting stiffly in the shadows.

Ana bent down, her eyes level with Lisbeth's. "I can never apologize enough for what my husband put you through." She brought her hands, gently up to cup Lisbeth's cheeks. "Please take care of yourself, Nursey."

Lisbeth smiled back as Ana kissed her cheek. "Please take care of yourself and your girls, Ana. Be safe."

Ana smiled and quickly and quietly exited the club.