Play Along

~~~~~Western Coast of the US~~~~~
Harley sat in the passenger seat of the car that now cruised down the highway. She had the window wide open and enjoyed the feeling of the wind in her hair. She finally felt free. She looked at the handsome man next to her. She really did think she might love him.

But...something just wasn't right. It didn't feel like her life. She was growing tired of covering her tattoos with thick make-up everyday, the darker blonde color she had dyed her hair, and the boring "normal" clothes she had to sport.

 She was growing tired of covering her tattoos with thick make-up everyday, the darker blonde color she had dyed her hair, and the boring "normal" clothes she had to sport

Floyd seemed so happy in this world; just being in the regular world. Maybe it was because he had a daughter-he had a tie to the world. She was happy to be with him, but she had to admit, she missed the craziness of her life with Joker and she missed the gentle strength that her Nursey gave her.

She looked down at her phone; she had finally received a message from Hatter.

She was punished; I witnessed it. I wanted to get her out but she seems more devoted to him than ever. She won't leave.
Be careful. He has powerful people after you.

So they were driving away from California; trying to find somewhere they could be invisible for awhile.

Harley sighed; she wasn't used to being invisible.

~~~~Joker's House~~~~
Lisbeth ran a hand through her hair, wincing when she touched her newly stitched wound. The doctor had advised her not to wash her hair today but as soon as he left, she had gotten right in the shower. She knew Mr. J wouldn't want her to show up at the meeting with Dig with dirty, blood-stained hair.

She took one last glance in the mirror before she hurried out the door. She almost ran right into Hatter.

"Sorry." she exclaimed. Hatter just laughed.

"No problem, my lady. I am here to escort you to Boss' office."

Lisbeth smiled and followed Hatter down to the office. He knocked on the door. "Boss, your lady is here!"

The door swung open and Jonny held out his arm to Lisbeth. "Good luck." He mouthed quickly before turning around and bringing her into the room.

Lisbeth put a sweet smile on her face and glanced at J, who sat on the sofa in the corner grinning and then over to Dig, who sat in a large armchair opposite Joker. Lisbeth saw him look her over discreetly before smiling.

"Hello, sir." She said quietly.

"Hello, little angel." He said smoothly.

Joker let out a laugh. "Not so fast, Dig; she is still mine."

Dig just nodded and smiled. "For now my friend."