It is a Last Resort

Dig sat back in the plush seat of his car. He was on his way to his last meeting of the day and then he could get back to his New York house and his new little toy. He had given her almost 24 hours rest; he felt that was more than generous.

He was surprised by the fight in her. He enjoyed it for awhile but nothing could compare with the lust he felt when she had completely given up her will to live; when she had begged him to let her die and quietly sobbed out, "Daddy, save me..."

He felt himself getting hard again. He needed this meeting to be over as soon as possible! He heard a laugh and turned an amused face over towards his cousin.

"What is it, Bones?"

His cousin, Franco, grimaced at the name. "God, I am so happy to never have to be called that horrible name again....but in all seriousness, I believe you owe me something cousin."

Dig sighed and reached into his briefcase and pulled out his iPad. He quickly typed something in before putting it back in the case and shutting the lid with a snap.

"It's emailed. Enjoy, just don't let me catch you jacking off to it; that's not an image I want in my head."

The younger man just laughed before pulling out his own phone and focusing on it.

Dig turned to the window and grinned. It was easy to get his little cousin to do his bidding because he knew what he liked; they were both sadistic bastards. All he wanted for going undercover as one of J's men was a video of Dig raping and torturing the little Nursey. And now that he had it, he would be a good and devoted little minion again.

Franco's phone rang and he answered it with a grunt. Dig watched his face pale at what the person on the other end was saying.

"We will be right there." He uttered in a dead voice before he hung up and looked over at his cousin.

"Dig....she's gone."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Lisbeth is gone...and Ana is hurt."

Dig looked over at Franco in shock; rage forming on his face."

"Fuck!!!" He yelled sitting forward in his seat and opening the divider that separated him from the driver."

"Turn around now!! We are going back to the New York house!!"

~~~~Wayne Manor~~~~

Hatter and Panda Man stepped out of the limo and approached the large house nervously. A kind-looking older man greeted them at the door.

"Mr. Price, I assume? I am Alfred. Thank you for coming so quickly." He ushered them into the large house and up some stairs to a beautiful sitting room. "If I could ask your driver to stay here and I will bring you to Lisbeth."

Brandon nodded over to Panda to have a seat and then he solemnly followed Alfred to another wing of the house. As they arrived at a large wooden door, Alfred turned to Brandon
with sadness in his eyes. "She is still a little out of it from the sedatives so she may not recognize you. And as I said on the phone she is quite beat up; she doesn't look good. I wanted to warn you."

Brandon turned his serious eyes towards Alfred. "I understand. Please, let me see her."

Alfred opened the door and ushered him into a room, which Brandon was surprised to see looked exactly like a sterile hospital room. His awe dimmed though when he caught sight of the bed in the corner of the room. He rushed over, staring down in shock. He knew it would be bad but he guessed he wasn't ready for the actual sight of her.