Such a Shame

Lisbeth woke up early, as the rising sun peeked through the window. She laid back on the pillows, wondering why she woke so early with a dreaded feeling in the pit of her stomach. She didn't have anything too heavy on her mind, so why did she feel so worried; she thought back; a peaceful few weeks had passed since the night she had almost died. Joker seemed to be in a good mood and only became angry and tense after hearing Dig say "We almost have her. Be patient!" every few days.

Lisbeth spent her days following after J like the devoted little girl she was, and her nights being fucked like the dirty little girl she could be. Whenever J was busy, she spent her time with Hatter, which was always full of talking and laughter. She felt content in her life at Joker's house.

Always in the back of her mind was worry, though. Worry for how Harley was; worry for what would happen if Dig caught her and even a little worry about if she would be forgotten if Joker got his queen back. She loved Harley like a sister but she was a little sad that she would always be a "princess" and never his queen.

She shifted in bed, looking over at the sleeping man, next to her, then she glanced at his phone and she knew why she had the bad feeling as soon as she saw the date blaring out on his lock screen.

It was her birthday. She was 28 today. It was also the anniversary of the day she tried to kill her self the first time-the day she essentially gave up her son.

She closed her eyes, willing herself not to cry. She would not let this Birthday emotionally kill her like all the others. She needed to do something, get her mind off of today.

She quietly slipped out of bed putting a bathrobe on and tiptoeing to the door. She decided she would surprise Daddy with breakfast in bed.

She slipped through the door and smiled over at Panda Man who stood by the door

"Good morning, my lady." He said.

"Morning! Did you have the night shift?"

"Nope, just got on-Bones was on night."

Lisbeth smiled once more at him before she quickly tried to walk past him to the stairs.

"My lady?" She heard Panda Man's amused voice say. "Where are you going?"

"To the kitchen. To make breakfast." She replied innocently.

"Without Hatter or Boss? My lady, you know the rules."

Lisbeth turned around with a pout. "Oh c'mon Panda! It is so early! I want to surprise Daddy with breakfast in bed and I don't want to wake Hatter up."

Panda Man let out a small chuckle. "I really am sorry, my lady, but you know Boss will have my head if I let you go alone."

"I'll go with our lady." Lisbeth heard a gruff voice behind her say. She slowly turned around to see Bones standing there. A small grin on his face.

"Oh...oh...it's ok. You are off work." Lisbeth stuttered out. She still didn't feel very comfortable around Bones.

"I really don't mind." He replied, walking to the stairs. "What do you think Panda?"

Panda Man shrugged. "As long as our lady isn't alone."

"This way my lady." Bones said, his grin growing. "After you."

Lisbeth hesitated but decided to ignore the bad feeling she had about him. She really wanted to do this for Daddy and she wanted to let Hatter rest. She gave a small smile and started down the stairs with Bones following behind her. As she was halfway down the hall to the kitchen, she felt herself being grabbed around the waist and pulled through an open door. She wanted to scream but a hand had covered her mouth.

The door was slammed behind her and she was pushed into the far wall, almost falling into the bathtub. She was in a bathroom; the same bathroom where she had tried to end her life.

She looked up and saw Bones stalking towards her.

"What do you want?" She said in a shaking voice.

He just laughed before he grabbed her bathrobe and ripped it off her body, leaving her in white underwear and a bra. She tried to cover herself as her breathing became rapid and panicked.

Bones just laughed. "Don't worry, Nursey, I did not come here to rape you....though...that would be a fun time."

Lisbeth shivered. "Then what do you want?"

"Just to look at you my lady...maybe touch a little. Don't worry though, darling; it is purely research." He again let out a low laugh, his words confusing her. His eyes traveled up
and down her body, inspecting every curve of her. He slowly walked towards her, putting his finger on her collarbone and trailed it down her chest, stopping on the scar J's glass carving left on her.

"Such a shame." He murmured as he traced each letter gently. "Not so perfect anymore, are we?"

Suddenly Lisbeth felt herself slammed hard against the wall by the goon's body. His hands roamed up and down her sides before running
along the waistband of her underwear. The tears she was trying to hold back started down her cheeks. It was Griggs all over again. Why was she so weak? Why was she always a victim?

Bones grabbed her jaw in his hands. "We are not going to breathe a word of this to Boss, are we princess?" He sneered. "If you do, you will be sorry; I can promise you that!"

He pushed himself roughly against her mouth, smothering her screams with his lips. His hands roughly grabbed at her hips, ass, chest-anywhere he could reach. And as soon as he started, he stopped, pushing her roughly against the wall and turning around.

"Be seeing you around, Nursey."

He walked out the door, slamming it loudly behind him.