I Deserve Your Anger

Hello Dolls! Thank you so much for being so patient for this update💖💖wanted to let you all know that myself and my Red Thread Bitches, Louisa532 and nikkiiiigirl started a joint Instagram account for our Wattpad stories. We will be posting info about our stories as well as anything Daddy J related that we think our lovely readers will appreciate. You may all even get an exclusive preview or two😂💖😂💖 Please follow us at Jokersprettyangels3. We follow back❤️️😂❤️️❤️️

Harley crept down the hallway, stopping outside J's office door. She had heard yelling, shouting and muttering coming from inside a little earlier, but it had all seemed to have quieted down. She knocked and when she received no answer, she slowly opened the door.

J was sitting in his armchair looking over some papers; he looked exhausted but it seemed that the voices had calmed down. She watched as J looked up, his eyes meeting hers.

"What do you want, Harley? I am not really in the mood for guests right now." He snarled.

"J," she started. "Puddin'? I know that Lisbeth is in a bad place right now. She needs you."

"And?" J growled, looking back down at his paperwork.

"Why do you need me around J? I have no more purpose now. You have your Nursey back and you need to focus your attention on her."

J let out a loud laugh. "Oh, Harley! I love the hope in your voice. Like I am really just going to let you prance off into the world. You are right! All of my attention is going to be focused on Nursey, but that does not mean you are just leaving. Now get out of my sight!" He yelled. The anger in his voice sending Harley quickly to the door.

Right as she was about to leave, Hatter rushed in, with Jonny by his side.

"Boss!" Hatter shouted. "I have some information! I did some digging."

Jonny saw the anger in his Boss' eyes and his metal teeth grit down. He stepped in front of his little brother.

"You will have to forgive him boss. He doesn't know yet that you don't like us doing any side work without involving you."

"Jonny...sir!! This is important!" Hatter said, pushing his brother out of the way and walking
closer to Joker. "Please, Boss, may I speak? It is about the Leon family."

Joker froze at the mention of the family and then beckoned for Hatter to continue.

"I have a friend, she works downtown; I found out she is..ahhh..frequented by a certain Leon cousin..and she has him with her now. She said she will try to keep him there but we have to be quick!"

Joker stood up, hurrying to grab his purple jacket and throw it on. "Gather all the men that are here and let's go!" He yelled over to Jonny. He then grabbed Hatter by the collar. "And who dear boy, is with the princess right now?"

"Panda is with her."

J growled, needing his men, but hesitant to leave her without an army guarding her. Harley must have read his thoughts because she silently walked up to him.

"I can stay with her and Panda."

J started to shake his head no, until Harley put a gentle hand on his arm. "You know I am stronger than ten of your men. You know I love her-trust me, I won't let anything happen to her."

She watched emotions rush over Joker face and then he finally let out a sigh and grumbled out an "Ok," before adding, "but don't try anything Harley! There are now bars on the windows and I will give any of the outside guards or Panda the permission to kill you if you even take one step out of that room."

Harley nodded and hurried to Lisbeth's room as Joker grabbed Hatter and headed out to the van.

Harley knocked on the door and it was opened quickly by Panda. "Hey Harley." He said causally. "Just got a text from boss. You are allowed in and I will stand outside and if you even open that door I get to shoot you." He let out a laugh and ushered Harley in, as he stepped out, closing the door.

Lisbeth looked up from the bed, her face breaking into a smile. "Harley!"

Harley quickly walked over the the bed, hopped on and gathered Lisbeth in her arms.

"How are you feeling Nursey?"

"Oh, I'm fine." She said. "How are you?"

Harley laughed. "Don't ya be worrying about me Nurse L. I am the strong one, remember?"

Lisbeth looked questioningly into her eyes. "Are you really? Something is just different about you Harley. Is it Floyd?" She looked down at her hands, not wanting to look her friend in the eye. "I am so sorry..."

Harley tried to hold back her tears. "Yes, that was hard." She replied simply.

Lisbeth looked up at her, studying her face. "There is more isn't there?"

Harley turned her face away. "Why would you say that?" She spit out, venom dripping from each word.

"Because I know you, Harley. Please tell me. I used to be your confidant. Remember?"

"Was that before or after you stole my Puddin' and ruined my life??"

Lisbeth felt tears start to run down her cheeks. "I deserve that Harley. I deserve your anger; even your hatred. I would never expect your forgiveness."

Harley sighed and looked towards Lisbeth. "No...you don't deserve it. I brought you here and introduced you to the the psychotic clown who in turn lost you to the most charming, sadistic man I have ever met. I have had it easy compared to you...and then...the..the surgery."

Harley wasn't able to hold the tears back anymore as Lisbeth threw her arms around her and cuddled the girl. "Harley, Harley? What is it?"

"You..you will never be able to have kids and I....I am pregnant. I am so sorry Lisbeth. I am so sorry."

Lisbeth only let herself freeze for a moment before she held the sobbing girl closer.

"Please don't be sorry, Harley. What happens, happens."

"And the baby's dad is...is gone." She sobbed out.

Lisbeth felt anger mix with her sadness at J being the one responsible for taking a child's father away.

"Don't worry, Harley. I will do everything in my power to protect you and the baby. I promise."