Why the Hell Are You Here?

Harley spent the night alone in her room, alternating between crying and arguing with the voices in her head.

Did you see the way he looked at her? The pure animalistic need in his eyes? He has never looked at you that way!!

Yes, he has!

No he hasn't! He didn't even care that you were in the room, he didn't even try to hide his feelings for Little Nursey!

But...but...Lisbeth is sweet and beautiful and sexy, any man would look at her that way!

Oh, come on Harls, it was more than lust between those too! Joker wants her! He found a new queen!

No, no; he can't, he wouldn't! And Nurse L would never...

Don't fool yourself Quinn, she was not some unwilling victim; she wanted him to fuck her until she couldn't walk!

Harley shook her head willing the voices to stop yelling; stop fighting.

Harley, one of the voices said more gently, you and him...it is time to end this journey. You may have been King and Queen of Gotham City but you both have changed. You are stronger; you are a fighter, you cannot belong to a man. And Mr. J, he needs a toy, a pet, someone who is willing to submit to him completely, let him use and abuse. He found what he needs in Lisbeth....

Harley wiped the silent tears from her cheeks, sadly nodding her head up and down. It was true; all of it. But...her Puddin' was her heroin; as much as she hated him sometimes and wanted him out of her life, she couldn't break the habit, he felt too good.

Harley turned around quickly, hearing the door  open behind her. She watched Lisbeth walk in slowly, a shirt of Mistah J's draped over her body. Her hair and makeup were a mess and she had faint bruises and cuts sprinkled all over her body. She couldn't look Harley in the eyes and she walked stiffly over to the bed.

"In a little pain, Nursey?" Harley asked with a touch of bitterness in her voice.

Lisbeth looked up at Harley, sadness filling her face, "I am so sorry, Harley," she whispered, "I didn't mean to hurt you; you are my best friend. Please, please forgive me..."

Harley closed her eyes and sighed. "Come up here Nursey." She said in a gentler voice. Lisbeth quickly climbed up onto the bed and into Harley's arms. Harley made sure to be gentle when she put her arms around her; she had been the recipient of Mr. J's rage lust before and she knew the kind of pain her Nursey must be in right now.

"I am so sorry," Lisbeth cried into Harley's shoulder.

"Shh, shh.." Harley whispered, "Please don't be sorry. I am the one who asked you to do it. Mister J enjoyed his present. That is what matters."

Harley untangled herself and walked into the bathroom, starting the water in the bath. She went back to the bedroom and helped Lisbeth off the bed and into the bathroom.

"This will make you feel better. Just relax for awhile."

Lisbeth smiled and wrapped her arms around Harley's neck. "I love you."

Harley chuckled and helped Lisbeth into the bath.

"I love you too." Harley replied quietly as she slipped out of the room.

Harley marched right to Mistah J's bedroom where she found him lounging in bed watching the news. A smug grin lighted his face when Harley came in.

"Good morning baby!"

"Good morning, Mistah J."

"Have you seen little Lisbeth this morning? How is she doing?"

"She seems fine; just pretty bruised and cut up. But you know all about that, right Mistah J?"

Joker let out a long, loud laugh, "Oh darling, I enjoyed making each and every one of those."

"I am sure you did." Harley said giving him a big, fake smile.

"So baby...did you come to get some of Mister J too? You want some new bruises?" Joker put his smile tattoo in front of his face, locking eyes with Harley.

"No thanks."'Harley replied, giving Mr. J a small smile.

"Then, baby, why the hell are you here?" Joker spit out, the smile gone from his face.

"Well Puddin', I think we need some fun, don't you? I want to go out, with you and Lisbeth."

Joker just stared at Harley for a moment before smiling and standing up.

"I think that is a wonderful idea, Harls. We will all go to my club!"

Harley's face shone with a genuine smile. "Thanks, Puddin'! I will go find Nursey and I something perfect to wear!!" She turned around and headed to the door before she was sharply turned around when Joker grabbed her arm.

"Yes, baby, find yourself something wonderful to wear but I will be picking out Lisbeth's outfit."

Harley's face twisted into a mask of anger. "She is not your toy, J. She does not belong to you!"

Joker pulled Harley to him and gripped her chin roughly. "I would be very careful how you talk to me..."he growled, "Don't be naive Harley, she became mine the minute she walked in this house." With that he shoved Harley away and walked into the bathroom, slamming the door.