The Twin Kirklands

The next morning was the same as always, but thankfully they didn't have a meeting today. However, the same couldn't be said for America, who was already getting dressed in her most formal dress and was currently putting on a little makeup.

This of course confused the nations. "Ve~where are you-a going America?" Italy asked a little fearfully and tiredly. Since last night many of the nations have been screaming as a result of nightmares, which kept Italy and many others awake last night.

America didn't look his way. "I am to head to a meeting with my government today, and I won't be back until later this afternoon, so you have the mansion all to yourselves."

"H-Huh?" The nations were clearly reluctant to stay in the mansion with America's present children, as some of them were pretty eager to get a chunk out of them and in the nastiest way imaginable.

"I will not repeat myself." Once America finished with her lipstick, she turned to them with a deadpan look. "Oh, and if you try following me, consider yourselves dead men, because the guards are not kind to those who try sneaking in. Also, they are well-trained so I suggest you think wisely about following me."

Of course, it wasn't a secret to anyone that the army and agents of America were exceptionally trained, but what many of them don't know is that America trained some of them herself. Her children happened to be among them, and as a result they are exceptional in weapons, any form of martial arts, assassination, and the art of war. That was one of the things that helped her daughters protect themselves in the past, where the world was dominated by men.

She wondered if that was why some of their human lovers fell in love with them.

America finished getting ready and grabbed her purse as she walked to the door, though she stopped as she once more turned to the nations.

"And before I forget, a few more of my children are going to be arriving this afternoon, so be prepared. Anyway, please be sure you keep following the rules and don't follow me if you value your sanity, and children? Behave yourselves."

A few grumbles were heard, and America rolled her eyes at this.

"Well, I'm off. Utah, Louisiana? Can you be charge of the cooking please?" America called.

"Yes Mother!" called Utah.

"Oui Maman!" called Louisiana.

"Thank you! And Virginia, Pennsylvania, Maryland, be sure that your siblings clean their rooms."

"Yes Mother!" replied the two British girls.

"Thanks, I'll be back in a few hours, so behave yourselves!" America walked out of the mansion, where her limo was waiting. She nodded to the man driving the extended black car as she got in, who nodded in return and then drove her to the White House.

As soon as she got out and walked inside, she was greeted by her president.

"Good morning America, I hope I haven't called a bad time?"

"Oh no, this is a good time," America reassured the man, smiling. "Now, what is it that you wanted to discuss with me today?"

~~~

It was tense in the mansion. Oh, it was always tense, especially after the nations discovered America's true self, but this was a whole new level. Many of the current states left to do their own things, such as cleaning their rooms as their mother ordered them to, while Utah, Virginia, and Maine remained in the kitchen area.

Utah's hair was held up in high pigtails, her tank-top had been replaced with a black blouse that both able and unable to conceal her cleavage, a short skirt, and high laced black boots, and she didn't seem to acknowledge that many nations were staring at her as she worked on cleaning the kitchen countertops to get ready for cleaning. Virginia was sitting at the dining table reading a book, while Maine was drawing something on a sketchbook while once more listening to music.

Speaking of Maine, when he realized the nations were staring at his half-sister, he glared furiously at them, causing them to turn away. Then he scoffed in disgust as he returned to his drawing.

"Maine," Virginia called over said state's music, and Maine removed an earbud from one ear. "Behave yourself."

Maine didn't retort in any way, only nodded and returned to his drawing.

Utah walked into the kitchen at this point, unaware that her father was in the kitchen at this point to get a bottle of water. Said man jumped when his daughter walked in, but the latter ignored him as she set about getting the right dishes and recipes for lunch.

"Your name's...Melody, right?" Canada found himself asking.

Utah didn't look his way. "That's right."

Great, what the hell was that? "U-Um..."

Utah was looking out the window, appeared to roll her eyes, and worked on securing the plates and bowls she had when an earthquake suddenly came and went.

Canada yelped, and Utah stared at him. "Calm down, it's just Kentucky and West Virginia."

"Eh?"

Utah didn't answer him. Instead she secured the plates and bowls on the table before heading outside, right near the direction of the earthquake causes.

"No ya not!" yelled out a male voice. "Ow!"

"Oh yes I am!" answered a British male voice. Then, came his own "Ow!"

The two voices kept throwing insults back and forth, as well as small earthquakes. Utah giggled quietly in amusement before she came out to the front to see a normal but still hilarious sight.

It was her older half-brothers, Kentucky and West Virginia, or Everett and Eric Jones/Kirkland. Now, despite being twin brothers, the two men looked nothing alike, with Everett having dark blonde hair, dark blue eyes, and a fast way of speaking, while Eric had neatly combed blonde hair, green eyes, and spoke with a British accent (for the most part).

And like right now, those two enjoyed playing rough with each other at every chance they got, sometimes making boulders out of whatever material they could get their hands on and using them on each other. Thankfully they would never hurt each other too badly, but that didn't mean they didn't end up with a few minor wounds on their persons.

Right now, both Kentucky and West Virginia were using boulders made dirt on the other while they made their way to the mansion, stopping only when they spotted Utah.

"Howdy Utah!" Kentucky greeted with a huge smile and a peace sign, dropping the boulder in the process, while Eric just smiled calmly and gave a polite wave.

"Hello Sister," he greeted.

Utah was really grateful that Eric was nothing like his father.

Speaking of whom, the nations looked back and forth between England and West Virginia, unsure of how to react. However, when Virginia walked out with a sisterly smile on his face, followed by many other states, they knew.

And it looked like the states were going to have to become a little naughty in order to make sure nothing got out of hand.

Utah sighed in exhaustion. How was her mother able to handle these people?

I know, I know, I didn't mention the president to be Donald Trump, but that's mostly because I don't really care. I also don't want people to be yapping my ear off about this if I do make the president Donald Trump, so deal with it.