Peaches, Waves, Diamonds, and Farms

Happy New Years everyone!

Cooking was thankfully uneventful, and America guessed it was from the fact that everyone, especially the nations, misbehaved today, which was a little irritating considering the nations were grown men for the name of fuck! Well, now she probably was going to have to explain to Florida, Arkansas, Alabama, and even Georgia on why their siblings and the nations were cleaning the entire estate and they weren't joining them.

She knows it sounds unfair, but then again those four weren't here when everyone misbehaved.

Either way, she was thankful when no one complained about their work load tomorrow, especially Connecticut, who doesn't keep the fact that she hates doing yard work from anyone. Even she knew better than to defy her mother, knowing the consequences of doing so.

When dinner was being served, the doorbell rang, and America smiled, opening the door to reveal Florida, Arkansas, Alabama, and Georgia.

Florida, or Rosalinde Jones/Fernandez-Carriedo, was a very beautiful young girl with long and curly blonde hair, tan skin, and emerald green eyes. She wore her usual white tank-top, short jeans, rubber boots, butterfly handband, and her wooden whale fin necklace. She smiled up at her mother alongside her triplet brothers, very happy to see her.

Arkansas, or Jean Jones/Bonnefoy, was someone you might consider a homosexual boy or simply trans, when in reality he still identified as male, but just liked wearing women's clothes. He looked exactly like his father with his wavy blonde hair, blue eyes, and fair skin, but the only way you could tell them apart was the lack of stubble on Arkansas' chin, the amount of diamond rings he wore on his fingers, his Southern accent, and the fact that he was wearing a dress, exposing his shaved legs, and the slip-on shoes.

Alabama, or Joshua Jones/Kirkland, looked exactly like America, except his hair was darker from all his days of working outside. He was also wearing his farmer's clothing, was chewing on some wheat, and had a straw hat on his head.

Finally, Georgia, or George Jones/Kirkland, was the oldest of the four, and he shyly smiled up at his mother, while a blush brought out his freckles. Now, he was a very adorable boy with semi-long ginger hair, forest green eyes, and peach skin. He was also wearing his farming overalls.

"Hello Madre," Florida greeted, hugging her mother.

"Howdy Ma!" Alabama greeted next.

"Good evenin' Mama!" Arkansas greeted with a huge smile.

"H-Hello Mother..." Georgia finished.

"Hello you four," America greeted with a smile, hugging each of them in turn. "How was your trip?"

"Tiring," Alabama and Arkansas answered, then looked at each other and cackled.

"It was alright," Florida finished, with Georgia nodded agreement.

"I see. Well, come inside, we're about to start dinner." The four new arrivals nodded and hurried on to the dining hall, where they stumbled a bit upon seeing the nations, but smiled when they saw their siblings.

Though even they seemed to understand there was something wrong.

"What happened to you?" Alabama asked his siblings, glancing at each of them with a confused look on his face.

"Got ourselves in trouble, that's what," Texas replied, taking a bite of steak.

The four new arrivals stared at Texas with raised eyebrows. "And how did you do that darlin'?" Arkansas asked.

Before Texas could reply, Maryland beat him to it. "We all did something we weren't supposed to, so the nations and ourselves are going to be cleaning the entire mansion tomorrow."

"Oh." No one said anything else as Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, and Georgia sat down for dinner. Georgia looked at America and was about to open his mouth until America said, "And yes, we're having ice cream and peaches for dessert, George."

Georgia smiled big and set to work on finishing his own meal, and America shook her head in amusement at this. Of course, being the peach state, Georgia was crazy for the fruit, and even worked on a peach farm often. If the word peach was brought up, Georgia would pop up from out of nowhere with an expectant look on his face and ask about the peaches.

It was quite adorable and hilarious all at the same time.

"Um, Amerika-san, if I may...?" Japan asked, motioning towards Georgia, Arkansas, Florida, and Alabama.

Since he asked politely, America nodded, while the four said states realized they had guests again, and jumped up from their seats.

"I-I'm so sorry! I-I'm Georgia, o-or G-George Jones/Kirkland. N-Nice to meet you!" Georgia immediately returned to his seat with a giant blush on his face. Another thing was that Georgia stuttered whenever he was excited or nervous, and meeting new people was not his strong point.

"'Sup nations. Name's Alabama, or Joshua Jones/Kirkland." Alabama tipped his hat and sat back down.

"Howdy! I'm Arkansas, or Jean Jones/Bonnefoy. It's pleasing to meet ya'll!" Arkansas beamed, though even America seemed to see that the former was anything but pleased at seeing the nations, especially after he sat back down.

"Hello, I'm Florida, or Rosalinde Jones/Fernandez-Carriedo. Nice to meet you too," Florida greeted with a smile, before sitting back down to finish their meals.

America watched as the nations glanced between England, France, and even Spain, all of whom were pale in the face, more so than before. Now, she couldn't tell if it was because of the fact that England had more children with her, or if one of said children was butchering his "mother" language. God even now the knowledge of that annoys America to no end, and he's not even doing it right now!

France looked stunned that he had another child with America, but it could either be that or the fact that Arkansas is actually a boy who wears women's clothing. It was either one of those two, but America couldn't decide.

Spain, on the other hand, was staring at Florida with wide eyes. It was easy to tell that the latter was the former's daughter, for she looked almost exactly like him were it not for her blonde hair and her shy expression. Unlike Spain and her older sister, California, Florida was very shy around strangers, though she is fun-loving and outgoing because of her tourism and amusement parks.

And, when dessert finally arrived, Georgia suddenly switched his demeanor and cried out, "Peaches!" startling the nations, but, as the states and America were expecting it, they just giggled as Georgia rushed to the kitchen to bring out the ice cream and peaches, which he was doing so fast an untrained eye would be unable to keep up with him.

Then, a few seconds later, he was done and happily munching at his peaches and ice cream. America and the states shook their heads in amusement before getting to their own desserts. Slowly, the other nations followed.

Meanwhile, America was thankful that tonight was going to be peaceful, and tomorrow better be that way.

She guessed she could only hope.