Random writing #1

(Hallo! This is my smuts and one shots book. I will warn you the first couple of chapters are cringed as fuck because they are super old. So I do apologize for that, feel free to read in whatever order you like though)

The cold air surrounded me as I stepped out of the school building. Walking towards the gates my feet hitting the brick path I see some students rush past most of them had friends with them. I smile seeing some couples go by, they're smiling, and talking, and laughing as they leave the school. I'm feeling pretty good at the moment let's just hope that-

"HEY EVAN!" A voice shouts from behind me.

God no why? Why now? Can't he just leave me alone. I walk out the gate leaving the school- and the guy- behind me. My family's apartment is by a whole lot of tall buildings. I could walk on the sidewalk the entire way home but it takes a long while, so I just cut in between buildings to get home faster. Turning into a alley my hands are grabbed from behind me and I'm pinned to a wall. Most people would think it's a robber, but I know who it is. I sigh.

"Hi Scott" I avoid eye contact with him staring at the cemented ground instead.

"Hello Evan" he says looking right at me. I can see it out of the corner of my eye, the way he stares at me though... what does he want? I let my mind trail off and wander still not making eye contact with Scott.

"HEY!" Scott grabs my chin and turns my gaze towards him getting my attention. His vibrant blue eyes bore into my dark green ones...he looks mad about something.

"What?" I say voice flat.

"Quit ignoring me" he says still holding my chin. I would try to get away but Scott is much bigger and stronger than I am... much bigger... I snap myself out of that train of thought along with my head out of Scott's hand.

"What does it matter if I ignore you or not? There's plenty of other people you can go bug" I say annoyedly. "Why do you pester me anyways? It's not like I'm that interesting" no one even talks to me that much. I only think of that last part as I look at Scott's eyes.

"Nah, no ones nearly as interesting as you are" Scott leans closer "or cute~" he licks his lips. I tense up and blush bright red. Did he just call me cute? WAS HE FLIRTING?! I feel my cheeks get even warmer as I dart my eyes away, but after a second I look back up at Scott. His blue eyes shine even with the little light in this alley. My gaze slowly trails down to his lips, they seem very soft and warm... I'm brought back to reality when I feel Scott's hand tangle in my hair. My eyes flick back up to his, he's not looking at my eyes though. He seems entranced by something... Scott starts leaning closer.

"Scott?" He doesn't respond, only leans closer until our noses are touching. I can feel his breath on my lips. His crystal blue eyes flick up and stare into mine, Scott looks almost like he's asking for permission. In response I shut my eyes, a few seconds pass before I feel his lips press up against mine. It takes me a moment before I start lightly kissing back. Scott presses his body up against mine keeping me stuck to the wall and starts kissing me rougher, I'm able to get a small breath in before he connects our lips again. The feeling of his lips against mine is intoxicating and I quickly get lost in the feeling, my eyes staying shut all the while. Scott pulls back his lips- but not to far- and I take a couple deep breaths before i open my eyes. Scott's breath is ragged as he looks at me lustfully. Shit he looks hot.

"Let's go back to my place" Scott says his naturally deep voice husky

"I don't know if that's a good idea..." I mumble uneasily

Scott places the hand not in my hair a slight bit up my shirt making me tense and moves his mouth to my neck licking there a small bit. "Please?" He asks

"I-I" he kisses my neck as his hand moves down the small of my back...

"Please Evan" he breathes down my neck

"O-okay" Scott pulls his hands away placing a kiss on my cheek, I relax.

Time skip to Scott's house

Scott opens the door to his apartment and I step inside taking off my shoes. Scott kicks the door closed and slips off his high tops walking into another room, I assume he wants me to follow him. He's seated himself down on a couch in his living room and I sit next to him, but he picks me up and sets me down on his lap facing towards him. I blush light red as he smirks.

"Shall we continue?~" he asks

Sheepishly I nod. Scott grins and starts kissing me again, but this time he bites my bottom lip. I grunt opening my mouth and close my eyes, Scott's tongue makes quick work of exploring my mouth. Scott's hands hold onto my hips, but one begins to move up my shirt and the other rests on my butt. I moan. I pull back quickly with wide eyes, Scott looks confused as he raises an eyebrow.

"What?" He asks

"I-I didn't know I could make that sound" I blush. Scott grins devilishly.

"I can make you make more sounds than that babe~" he says seductively... it worked.

"Please do"  I asked

"Please what?~" Scott asks grabbing my butt roughly

"Ngh please force me to make naughty sounds for you" I asked needfully

Scott's bright blue eyes light up with lust. Swiftly he stands causing me to wrap my legs around his waist as he takes me to his bedroom and lays me down on the bed attacking my neck without relent. I groan and breath unevenly. Scott goes lower down my collar bone before grabbing onto my shirt and pulling it off of me, he stares down at my chest for a second then he leans down and kisses me. I utter a high pitched squeal of sorts when Scott starts rubbing my nipples between his fingers, once Scotts kissed me for a bit he starts nibbling on my neck again still messing with my nips. This continues for a while until Scott's hands travel down my sides and to my hips where he teasingly pulls at my jeans.

"W-wait Scott I'm... I'm not ready for that" I say trying not to slur my words.

Scott looks down at me and smiles. "Okay" he lays down next to me.

"T-thank you" I say kinda surprised he actually stopped.

"Oh no Evan. Thank YOU" Scott says seductively

And with that, I fell asleep.