Hole in the Wall

What the hell am I thinking? I'm at a sex club. And No I don't mean a strip club. I mean a place we're groups or individuals could come and do all sorts of activities.

Tonight was gonna be a doozie. How on earth was I gonna sit all day at work tomorrow?
I walk in and met up with one of the clerks that were at every patrons beck and call.
"Hello! What can I do for you?" He asks with a polite greeting and tone.
"Uhm..." I blush brightly as I let my hair fall in front of my green eyes. Getting scared of being judged for a split second. "I was wondering if I could..." I paused to clear my throat. "Do one of the 'hole in the wall' activities?" I ask hesitantly.
"Of course, is this your first time here?" the clerk asks, getting a silent nod out of me.
"Alright, then you won't have to pay til after, and 'hole in the wall' only costs fifteen dollars an hour," the guy explains and I nod again.

"O-okay, I'd like to do that please," I ask politely as I bite my bottom lip.
"Yup, right this way sir," they say guiding me towards one of the rooms specially designed for these activities. "I'll leave you to get undressed. Just slip on through the hole and rest your arms against the cushion on the other side. Press the green button through the hole when you're ready," they explain and I hum.
They left and I let out a sigh. "Okay... okay I got this." I strip out of my clothes and put them through the hole with me as I got situated. I'm pleasantly surprised by how comfy it is. I let a smile come onto my face before I hit the button, a light going off on the other side of the door to let people know they could come in.

It only took a minute or two before I hear the door open. I gnawon my bottom lip in anticipation as they shut the door and lock it.

"Well look at you~ so pretty~" the guy says coming into the room. I hear him kneel down and a finger gently runs down my spine. "May I?~" he asks politely as his finger stops at my hips.
"M-mhm," I hum affirmatively. Large hands grip my ass, making me squeak and tense up. He chuckles. "I'm gonna have so much fun with you~" he purrs out making me shiver.

I feel my nervousness melting away as he slowly squeezes my cheeks. Parting them and letting out a deep sound from his chest.
"So clean... did you prepare for this?" He asks curiously and I nod before remembering he can't see me.
"I just flushed myself out is all. I didn't stretch or anything," I say managing not to stutter. But still sounding anxious as all hell.
"Perfect~" he whispers in a low tone. Blushing a bright red color a moan suddenly comes from me as he brushes a finger against my hole. "Please~ please fuck me~" I plead as I curl my fingers into the soft materiel of the cushion and cling onto it.
He growled in liking from behind me, making my member stiffen. "Your moans are so submissive and beautiful little one~" he says in a seductive manner before I hear the pop of a lube bottle and I feel goosebumps rise on my skin.
"No need to be nervous little one. I'm just going to stretch you with my fingers. Is that alright?" He asks. And man is consent sexy!

"Yes please," I say softly and feel a gentle tap on my inner thigh.
"Thank you for the reply gorgeous," the man praises and I whine softly at the praise.
Feeling a cold jelly substance i gasp softly as he rubs my hole. Letting my mouth open as I moaned. The man continues to rub before carefully sliding in a single digit. Gripping the cushion with one hand I take some calming breathes. This was so invigorating! My nerves felt like they were being teased with licks of flames.
"You're so warm inside," the man remarks before easing in a second finger. Moaning a bit louder he starts to slowly scissor his fingers. Pumping them in and out as I grew heated. Toes curling I whimper and push back onto his fingers.

"Oh? Wanting more huh?" He asks and then effortlessly adds a third and spreads my ass wide making me squeak.
"Oh-oh gosh~" I moan a bit breathlessly. Feeling the literal gap at my entrance my cheeks flush.