Daddy? (Short)

I took a deep breath. It was my birthday today. And for a ruler like me people were sure to make a big deal.

I push open the doors and a ring of cheers starts.

"AYYYYEEE LOOK WHO IT IS!" One of my close friends, Oliver- who I made the supreme watchman of Earth some centuries back- shouted and everyone in the room snapped their heads over to me

"It's our buddy!" Jimmy says as he appears behind me. I nicknamed him Saint Jimmy just to piss him off.

"Our pal," Crystal says as she wears a sparkling dress and a pair of circled glasses. She was my favorite bitch who was extremely greedy. Her work with the political leaders of the world - especially America - was quite the treat.

"SATAN!" They all shouted in chorus.

I chuckled. "It's good to see you all," I said politely as I turned to face them, while making my cane come out of thin air in a puff of red smoke.

"You saw us yesterday," Jimmy says putting a hand on his hips.

"I am aware my good Saint," I say in a regal tone making him groan and Oliver snort.

"Now will you please tell me what gift you've gotten for me? You have refused to show it to me," I say leaning on my cane and looking at them all with my glistening red eyes and devilish horns.

They all get big grins on their faces. "Weeeelllllll," Jimmy says as he tilts his head over to Oliver.

"Remember when we made you Luci?" Oliver asks and I scoff.

"Of course I do," I say as I feel the delicate paws of my black cat on my shoulder. She purred and I smiled. "Best gift you've ever gotten me."

"This one's better," Crystal says snapping her fingers and having the doors open. Two guards carried in a black box. It had a door handle on it.

"Go on. Open it. It's your gift," Jimmy says when I glance over at the trio.

Approaching the box I twist the knob and pull open the door. A body fell into my chest and I didn't even budge an inch.

It was a boy. A really cute... precious looking boy with red freckles and blazing red hair that was of a medium length and curly. They were pale and fast asleep... for now.

He nuzzles his head into me before his eyes flutter open. Looking up at me he rubs his eyes.
"Mmgh... Daddy?"

My eyes shoot wide open.
He was to cute!
And he was all mine.

The boy made grabby hands at me, and somehow I knew I had to pick him up. He was as light as a feather and wrapped his legs and arms around me like he was a koala. Turning to my friends they beamed seeing my awestruck expression.

"Like him? We made him just for you," Jimmy says to me.

I nod at them. The boy kissed my cheek and my face heats up. "So precious..."

"Yes?" He responds raising his head. I blink before smiling. "What's your name?" I ask rolling with his impromptu response.

"Sidney," he whispers softly, and I repeat it making him smile softly.

"You two best be off," Jimmy says shoving me towards the door.

"What? Why?" I asks curiously.

"In about five to ten maaaaaybe twenty minutes the sleeping dose will wear off and he'll be going into heat," Oliver warns me.

"Excuse me?!" I shouted at them.

"He'll be eager to please! Haaaave fuuunn!~" Crystal says as she slams the door shut.

Rolling my eyes I carry Sidney off to my room. Closing and locking the door behind me I set Sidney down on the bed. Smiling sleepily he snuggles down, and when I get into the bed he scoots closer and makes the most adorable noise I think I've ever heard.

"Best present ever..." I mumble before dozing off.

13 minutes later I start waking up from soft whispering.

"Daddy?... Daaaadddy... Daddy," an angelic voice calls out to me and I open my eyes. I see my Baby Boy I was just gifted beam down at me.

"Yay! You're awake!" He says beside me and I notice his face is mere inches away from mine.

"Mm and so are you," I say running a hand through his thick hair.

Leaning his head into my touch he moans out quietly, "your voice is so deep Daddy~"

A smirk tugs at my lips. "Oh do I?~" I ask in a seductive tone as my free hand goes to wrap around Sidney's waist.

He simply nods and bites his bottom lip as he stares into my crimson eyes.

"You're gonna be so much fun to play with~"