Dominant Neko

I step into my apartment and sigh, leaning against the door and making it close behind me. My curly hair falls in front my eyes. I had gotten home early from my job as a professor and only had my brown briefcase with me. My students often compared me to Newt Scamander in looks... and personality.

I walk into my living room about to watch TV when I see a male stretched out on my couch and fast asleep.

He was massive, ripped, and gorgeous. But he had some strange feature. He had fluffy ears and a majestic tail he had pale skin with brown freckles absolutely everywhere. He had fluffy brown hair that was a mess and a pair of boxers and a brown hoodie, but that was it.

My eyes widened as I stood perfectly still. The males ears twitch and he rolls over falling off the couch.

I couldn't help it, I burst out laughing.

The ears perk up and his head turns towards me. Cutting myself short I go to dash into my room and lock the door, but the male tackles me from behind and pins me to the ground. "Why are you home so early?!" They shout at me and I flinch.

"None of your business!" I daringly say back before the male growls and reveals sharp claws.

Squeaking I thrash in his hold, "I let my class leave early! It's the day before winter break!" I shouted.

The male hummed and stood up, aggressively pulling me up with them and right into their chest. "Sorry Ollie," he says, patting my head before walking towards my bed and hopping onto it.

"Wha- how do you know my name?" I ask deeply confused.

"I'm Felix."

"Yeah Nice try intru-" I sass

"You're a professor at the college and are nicknamed Newt Scamander. Your passions are film, writing, reading, exploring, and travel. You love animals and have a main coon, Norwegian forest cat mix. Who is me."

I blink, "but how?"

"I'm a neko, duh," Felix says sitting up. "Also your hoodies are very comfy," he adds.

Sighing deeply I walk over and lay down on the bed. "I don't understand," I mutter.

"Here, I'll show you a video that'll explain," he says grabbing my laptop and typing in the password. I was about to ask how he knew my passcode before I saw what was on the screen.

"Is that-" I lean in closer.

"No!" Felix shouts and goes off of the incognito tabs that had porn on them, and even some writing ones.

"That was furry porn," I say with a twisted smile.

"Shut up," he growls but I just snort and laugh.

"Oh that's adorable. Has my kitty witty been havwing some pwobwems?" I say in a baby voice as I howl with laughter.

Felix suddenly shoves me off the bed and crawls on top of me. "Want to find out?" He says with a scary kind of growl.

But something about it was very... dominant... and rather sexy.

Felix gets a smirk on his face. "Seems like you're having a bit of a problem Ollie~" he says leaning in inches away from me.

"I'm not!" I shout defensively.

"Then what's this?~" Felix asks as he grips my clothed member. Gasping my back arched and I bite my lip. Felix chuckles darkly.

Opening my eyes I huff and look off to the side.

"Awww is my lil' human getting flustered?~" Felix purrs making me growl at him in an obviously annoyed tone.