The Actors Practice

(That's Malachi up top, and below is Edgar)

Edgar's POV

Pinning my slender frame against the wall with his intimidating figure the guy I met an hour ago, who's named Vector, looks me over hungrily. He goes in and nibbles on my neck causing me to moan out his name softly.

"V-Vector... p-please take me," I whimper out in need.

"Cut!" I hear a voice shout and I groan as the arms around my waist slacken and I break out of them to look at the assistant director who's sitting amongst the camera and light crew.

"How many times are you gonna make us do this? It's the first scene." I ask in annoyance as I put my hands on my hips.
"Actually it's more so about your performance, Edgar," the guy says as he readjusts his glasses. "Malachi is doing a fantastic job with this scene."
"Thank you sir," Malachi, the other lead to this rather risqué film, says with a slight nod.

What?" I blurt out with a slight seething tone to my voice as I stare daggers at the director who also works as a pornographer.
"Ed you're looks aren't... genuine enough. It's got to be more real," the guy says. "Even if this was just a normal porno I'd ask you to be more... more..." he snaps his fingers as he tries to think of the word.

"Organic?" Malachi suggests making me turn my head towards him with a glare.
"Yes! Perfect. Just the word I was looking for," he says enthusiastically and I cross my arms with a huff.
"Now I know this is more of a personal question. But is there anyone you're able to practice with Edgar?" The director asks me.

Turning bright red I glance off to the side. "That is a personal question," I say matter of factly.
"And the answer is..." Malachi asks and I once again glare at him.
"I don't like you anymore," I grouch making him gasp and cover the spot where his heart should be.
"You hurt my feelings," he says with a fake pout that made me roll my eyes. "You should apologize," he continues making me scoff.
"I'm taking my break in my room," I mutter bitterly before going directly to the private room I got to claim as mine for the duration of the films shooting.

Closing the door I sigh heavily as I plop myself down on the couch. I hadn't bothered to go get a sandwich and decided to just skip the last meal before going home. It had already been a long day since we started with some practices the directors wanted us to do.
Malachi and I had lunch together, which had been nice. We snuck off to a balcony that was in a couple scenes and ate there.

Tucking my knees to my chest I curl up on the couch. In truth I didn't have a romantic partner right now. I was a single fish in a sea of massive fishes who were not interested in a small little guppy like me.
Yeah, no one wanted to date me, and I honestly tried! But no matter how much I changed for them no one ever stayed. They just drunk with me, fucked me, and dumped me.