If I do this will you do my homework?

Raymond Fisher = Jock
Warren McGuire = nerd

Raymond's POV

     "No."
     "Wha- what do you mean no?"
     "I mean no," Warren, the fluffy haired, usually timid and shy nerd says with a surge of confidence. "I'm not gonna do your homework anymore. It's exhausting to do yours and my AP work," he explains before pushing up his signature, circular, black framed glasses.
     I exhale through my nose, annoyed by Warren's negative answer. "If you don't do my home work I'll-"
     "Fail all your classes. Yeah. You have four B's, a C, and one A because of me. You had all D's and F's before!" Warren exclaims as the halls started emptying for lunch.
     I growled at him with a snarl. I glance around before shoving him up against the wall. "Do my homework."
    "No," Warren repeated not even phased by the shove.

     It takes me a second, but I come up with a plan. A plan that might just work.

     A devilish smirk takes over my face. "Would a blow job change your mind?~" I ask in a sultry voice as I hold him by the collar.
     Warren's face brightens up to a reddish pink color and his eyes go wide. "Wh-what?" He asks, bewildered.
     "You heard me," I said leaning in close to his face, getting nose to nose with him. "I'll suck you off... in exchange for doing my homework," I say brushing a thumb along his chin as I wickedly grin.
     He shivers and bites his bottom lip, closing his eyes and letting out a shaky breath. "I-I can't believe I'm gonna say this..." he mutters under his breath as he looks off to the side.
     I lean into his ear. "Say what~"
     "I'll do it," he says simply, in an even voice.

     I pull back with a wide smirk. Without another word I pull Warren into the first unoccupied room I find. Which is one of the sound proof study rooms the school put in since they partnered with the public library for one super mega building.

     Warren was quite tense and nervous looking, picking at the sleeve of his brown, grey, and white turtleneck sweater.
     "Relax. I'm not gonna tell anybody about our little deal," I say as I sit myself on top of the table in the room.
     "You're not?" Warren asks in a nervous voice as he steps closer.
     "Nope. I'm not the bullying type of jock. More of the sports oriented and flirty type," I say with a proud smile.
     "Uhm... Okay," he says taking yet another step closer. "So... how does this work?" Warren asks looking up at me from under his eyelashes, eyes shining with innocence.
     Since he's close enough, I pull Warren in by the waist so he's right in front of me. I take a second to admire his unkempt mess of brown hair, pale peach skin, and honey brown freckles scattered all over his skin. Once I'm done observing him I cup his face.
     "You let me worry about that. You just think about the homework for tonight~" I tease making Warren roll his eyes.
     "Wow so fl-IIRRRTY!~" he jolts as I lick a stripe down his neck. His skin was very soft.
     "You were saying?~" I asked with a cocked eyebrow before Warren looks off to the side, blushing from his nose to the tips of his ears.
     "J-just- mm~" Warren moans from behind closed lips as I pull him in close and nibble on his exposed neck. Warren keeps making cute sounds of pleasure as I make my way down to his collar bone, pushing down the sweaters thick fabric.
     I pulled back with a slightly annoyed expression. "Off"
     "Wha?" Warren was clearly confused.
     I looked right up into his eyes as I spoke, "I want this sweater off."
     He shivers at my deep voice, but still looks hesitant. "I- just-" he lets out a sigh. "Don't tell anyone, okay?" He says desperately.

     "Tell anyone wh-" I get cut off when Warren stripped himself of his shirt, and I got to see something I doubt anyone else in this school has seen.
     Warren blushed as he showed me his shoulder blades, a pair of highly detailed angel wings on his back. "One of my parents is a tattoo artist. So for my 16th birthday my mom made me these," he explained as he blushed with his shirt in his hands.
     "Cool," is what I dumbly say in response. I was too shocked to find out the most innocent kid in school had a tattoo. And to see all the little freckles that made up a good majority of his skin.
     Without thinking I stood up and put a hand on his back, he flinched at the contact, but when I put a hand around his freckled waist he relaxed. "... I-" Warren starts with a shaky voice, making me look down at him.
     "I've never been intimate... with anyone before..." he says bashfully.
     I gave him a soft and genuine smile. "I'll go easy on you. After all, it's just a blow job," I say with a care free shrug.
     Warren puts a hand over his mouth to cover his smile. I chuckle at that.

     And then I go in to nibble on his neck again. Warren's skin rises with goosebumps as I go down father and farther. Warren lets out soft breaths as I gently push him against the wall and get to his v-line.
     I undue the button with my fingers and pull down the zipper. I start to pull down Warren's boxers as he lets out a breathy moan.
     I let a smirk curl the corners of my lips. "Not bad," I say as I pull out his length making him gasp from the touch. I chuckle at how sensitive he was and kissed his tip.
     "Ngh~ Ray~" he moaned with his eyes closed. My smirk brightening.
     I lick from the base to the tip, making Warren cry out in shock.

     This continues for a while, a long while.
     "Ray~ Ray please~" Warren helplessly begs as I tease his tip, having not taken any more than that in.
     "Please what Warren?~" I seductively purr out before taking in half his length and pulling off.
     "Oh sweet Jesus~" he clutches onto the wall, and I put my hands on his hips.
     I bob my head, going to the half way point and back to the tip. Listening to Warren's sounds spurring me on to take in more, until I have him going down my throat.
     "Ray I'm... I'm-" Warren cuts himself off as he drawls out a moan and cums down my throat.

     I pull back and swallow, licking my lips as I stand back up. "You taste pretty good~" I say as I lean in and out my hands on either side of Warren's head.

     Warren blushed. "Quite trying to butter me up. I'm already doing your homework," he says making me snort.

     "Nothing wrong with a little butter~ it goes pretty well with jam~" I say making Warren blush dark red.

     "Why was that sexual?" He asks in utter confusion.

(Part two comin soon... maybe)