The Memory Eraser part 2

(It's smut time)

He stops kissing the back of my neck and I take a moment to gather myself. "H-how did you-" I sputtered, but got cut off by a sudden attack on my neck.

"Nnhg~ Scott~" I mutter shakily. A sharp exhale on my neck gives me goosebumps all over my body. His strong arms wrap around my waist and pull us closer together.

"God I missed you," he whispers huskily into my ear before biting the lobe gently. I whined and fell back into his chest, my legs were growing weak and my knees threatened to give out as Scott only continues on.

He trailed his mouth down my neck like a dancing ribbon slowly giving into gravity when the dancer is well and done. One hand roamed up my sweater while the other traveled southwards down my hip, both moving in opposite directions.

Shutting my eyes I bite my bottom lip and inhale unevenly. My body was tingling in ways it never had before, so many sensations coursed through my veins it must be tonic.

"Scott... please," I plead wanting him to sweep me off my feet and take me away, and indeed he does.

Scott turns me around and hoists me up into his arms. Instinctively I wrap my legs around him like a koala, which is what he clearly wanted me to do since he smiles dopily and kisses me passionately. Kissing back with an equal amount of fever he carries me to his elaborately decorated bedroom and lays me down on my back. I pant heavily as I blearily focus on the bedding next to me.

Unbeknownst to me, Scott looks me up and down hungrily licking his lips. He kneels down and hovers over my abdomen. Pulling up my shirt he kisses my stomach making me gnaw on my lip and breath unevenly again.

"You're. So. Beautiful. Jammie," Scott says with a slue of kisses in between each word. Mewing I shift uncomfortably, there's to much tension and not enough contact.

"Ddaawww is my little Jammie in need?" He asks with a teasing tone he knows gets me worked up for him.

"Mhmm!~" I nod rapidly. "Pl-please tou-uch m-me Daddy!~" I beg. Scott growls in pleasure and climbs on top of me lighting fast. I only ever call him Daddy when I'm REALLY needy, and it's a real big turn on for him when I do.

Scott pulls my sweater up and casts it aside doing the same with his random blue t-shirt from some brand. I look o at him with big doe eyes as he does this and he looks back at me for a split second before grinding down onto my hard on with his rock solid dick.

Moaning aloud my eyes squeeze shut and I arch my back into the air. The sheer pleasure of it all is to much. "Sc-Scott please!~ ha~ I need you now!~" I cry out clenching the bedding in my hands tightly.

Scott complies happily and pulls off both of our jeans and boxers. He lines up and glances at me for some quick approval. I heave and look him in dead in the eyes as I nod.

Scott pushes in his manhood and I whine, both in pain and in pleasure. He waits patiently until I nod again and he pushes in half of his length. Briefly biting the inside of my cheek I exhale and nod again once the pain subsides. He manages to cram all 8 inches in, balls deep and I'm a mess. My face has turned bright red like it's been set on fire and I'm working on a light sweat.

Scott passed the time by nibbling on my shoulders and leaving little love bites. I nudge his head with my cheek and get him to look at me. We stare at each other for what feels like eternity before we connect our lips like long lost puzzles pieces finally being joined together. Obviously I give into Scott completely and lay back weakly as he towers over me.

I wiggle my hips, encouraging Scott to start thrusting into me. Gently of course.

Scott gets the idea and pulls out half way before pushing back in. And again, and again, and again, and again, until he's pulling almost all the way out and thrusting back into me.

I pant harder than humanely possible and moan multiple times. Suddenly, Scott flips me onto my hands and knees and finds a way to thrust into me even faster and even harder. I moan evermore loudly and arch my back a second time. "Scott!~" I yell into the bed before I burry my face in the sheets and hold onto them tightly for good measure.

My breathing gets more and more labored as I get closer and closer to my climax. "S-Scott~ I'm- I'm~ OOOH GOD!~" I tremble as Scott finds the most sensitive spot inside of me and slamming directly onto it. I howl and pant like a dog as I'm fucked into the mattress from behind.

"Mngh~ oh god, Jammie!~" Scott moans out as he climaxes into my hole. I scream and climax with him as I feel myself getting filled up.

We were both extremely winded, disheveled messes. Scott pulls out and falls down next to me. Continuing to pant, I manage to lift and rest my head atop Scott's chest.

(Excuse the inconsistency with past and present tense, it's a bad habit I need to work on)