Homage to the Devil's Wolf

Nicky's POV

I rolled over in my sleep feeling a warmth surrounding me. Smiling at the pleasant feeling I inch closer to the source and find myself pressing up against a chiseled mans body. Telling me I had gone home with somebody the night before, which was no surprise since I was a sex-aholic. Going without it for more than a few days drives me up the walls.

But my nymphomania is not what I should be focusing on.

Remembering I have work I quickly raise my head. "Shit," I curse, about to get up.
But the arms around my waist held me in place. Turning my head I looked at the man I had slept with.

My heart skipped a beat. He was gorgeous, absolute perfection. He was hella built, tan, and had the thickest head of hair I'd ever seen. Pure inky black like true darkness or maybe the night sky on a particularly empty night. His hair wasn't to long, but not to short either. The perfect length to grip onto while having sex or doing something equally as romantic. Not to mention this guy had muscles coming out the wazoo! He had full lips, thick eyebrows, strong hands, and brown eyes that shimmered like they were gold.

But I break my stare as I once again remember my job.
"I have to go to work," I blurt out as I watch the guy look me over.
"Skip it," he says bluntly.
"What? Are you crazy I'll get fired," I say managing to slip out of his hold and sit up. My ass is sore but I know I probably don't have much time to get outta here. Getting out of bed I look around the room to retrieve my clothes. Finding my shirt I slip it on. The bed creaked behind me as the man sat up.

God he somehow looked even hotter.

"What if you called in sick? I'm sure your boss would understand," he suggests and I snort. Bending over as I found my underwear.
"Not my boss," I remark glancing behind me to see Mr.Perfect staring at my ass and biting his lip. Standing back up I look away.
"I should at least make you breakfast," he says and I groan.

As much as I admire the guy I had to leave. Plus I wasn't good with relationships anyways. So trying to commit to someone was never a good idea.

"Dude it was just a one night stand," I mutter dismissively as I get dressed. "Besides, I'm just some nymphomaniac looking for a good time. You don't want to date me."
"Wait- you don't feel it?" He asks in blatant confusion.
"Feel what?" I ask incredulously as I pull my shorts up.

He seems stunned. Eyes wide as his mouth hangs slightly open. "But-"
"Look man I have to go. From what I can remember you were an excellent fuck so hopefully that consoles you or something," I curtly says as I make sure my phone, keys, and wallet are on me. "Maybe you'll see me at the bar again sometime." Once I'm sure I have everything I step towards the door.

The man looks panicked. Leaping out of bed he grabs me by the shoulders. "You-you can't go!" He says spinning me around to face him faster than I can blink. How did he move so fast?
"Why the fuck not?!" I bark, annoyed with him grabbing me like that.
"B-because. You're my... my," he seems to choke on his words and I growl. Shrugging his hands off I turn towards the door.
"Look I gotta go-"

"I'm a werewolf! You're my mate! You can't leave me!" he blurts out looking at me with a serious expression. Telling me he wasn't joking in the slightest.
"You're- that's ridiculous," I say as I slip my jacket on and dust it off.
"No! Just because you stupid humans-" he starts saying before my eyes widen and I whirl around with a fiery red hate in my voice. Nobody calls me stupid and gets away with it.
"I AM NOT STUPID!" I roar, shoving his chest, "NOW FUCK OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" I scream before storming out of the hotel room and slamming the door. Muttering to myself as I went to find the exit.

Wait. Something wasn't right.
This place seemed like a hotel... but something was off.
I found a massive set of stairs. Wide enough to fit 15 people sitting side by side in a row. The floor below was mostly empty except for a few people milling about.
But they were all dressed pretty casually... and from what I could tell the room below was more like an oversized living room than a foyer.