Nathaniel Celfton (Unfinished)

"Alright, here's your member ship card sir," the clerk says handing me back the ID card I have had for years.

"Thank you," I say curtly before walking into the foyer of the building.

It was a lavish establishment with all sorts of activities. It was for only he most elite of people. It's the kind of place where no secret leaves it.

"Good evening sir, where would you like to go?" A polite girl in a formal waitressing uniform asks me. She has a player of exotic alcoholic drinks in her hand.

"I'll be heading off to the adults entertainment room," I said making the girl giggle.

"That room is rather popular, have a wonderful evening," she says biding me ado and walking off to serve customers their drinks.

I walk off down the designated hall, the decorations changing to a dark theme with hints of light.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the adult entertainment, we do hope you enjoy your time here tonight," an announcer says as people cheer and drink. Instead of going towards one of the stages I go off to the bar.

"Why if it isn't Nathaniel Clefton," the Scottish bartender with a massive bushy ginger beard and burly arms.

"Evening Iverson," I greet politely with a slight nod.

"I'm assuming you want your usual room?" He asks as he grabs an electronic screen to take down my order.

I nod.

"And who would you like tonight? We have a new guy who joined if you're interested," he suggests with a smirk.

I smile ever so slightly. "Defining characteristics?"

Iverson pulled up a picture of a pale boy covered in freckles and an oversized sweater, "his name is Joan, he's 5'5, has fluffy brown hair that falls in front of his eyes, very curvy and slightly chubby body, 26 years of age, loyal submissive, and he's looking for a long term partner," Iverson lists off.

I raise an eyebrow, "How many people has he seen so far?"

"None, he got here yesterday and-"

"He sounds perfect," I cut off Iverson, making him roll his eyes and chuckle.

"Alrighty then, you can head to your room and he'll be in as soon as possible," Iverson informs me.

"Thank you Iverson," I say before heading off down to the room I always used when coming here.

——

"NO WAY!!"
"You get Nathaniel Clefton?!" The twins shouted at me.

I giggled. "What? Is he hot or something?" I ask with a dorky smile as I slip on a green sweater to match my eyes that were hidden underneath my messy bed hair.

They blink. "It's Nathaniel Clefton. THE Nathaniel Clefton!" Benny exasperatedly says in his bunny costume.

"Oh gawd, I've been with him a couple of times... he's amazing," Lenny says, practically melting where he stood with his bubblegum boy outfit. "He's sooo goood."

"At sex?" I ask crossing my arms. Which they enthusiastically nod. I roll my eyes. "He shouldn't have picked me then," I say as I cross my arms.

"Wh- JOAN!" Lenny shouts.

"Oohhh my gawd do you not know anything?!" Benny shouts before the twins speak in unison.

"HE'S SINGLE AND LOOKING TO FIND SOMEONE!"

I blush. "How do you know?"

"Because we watched an interview on Things To Know where he talked about it," Benny says.