Vampire

(Didn't get around to finishing this one. It's been stressful lately)

"Thank you so much, I really needed this," I say to the delivery guy who's eyes sparkled as I said that.
He winked at me and said, "s'no problem dude, next time order before you run out ya?" He suggests knowingly.
Flushing a slight red in embarrassment I nod and close the door. Sighing in relief I hold the package close to my chest. "I cannot do this again. Going for a week without it... oh boy," I muttered to myself. Not having blood for a day drives me mad, but I had miscalculated and ran out a week before my next order was due to arrive.

It was bad. I had gotten so close to biting my roommate Cam. He was an adorable guy, and super cute. Despite being 24 he looked more like 18, and he always had this glow of innocence about him. It was like his curvy body covered in peachy skin was begging to be thrown onto a bed and have his voice break as I fuck the living daylights out of him.

Agh- shit. Fuck! I couldn't stop thinking about him. No matter how adorable Cam was I couldn't give in to my urges. Give in to his grassy green eyes, or his sandy blonde hair that always seemed to be messy... or those plush... rosy lips.

Snapping out of my train of thought I realized my fangs had started elongating and growled to myself. Gawd I really had no self-control.

Walking into the kitchen I set the package meant to look like a canned drinks box onto the counter. I heard my phone ringing from my room and groaned in annoyance as I went to go answer it.

Once I had gotten in there, answered it, and informed the caller they had the wrong number I quickly went back to the kitchen. But my drinks weren't on the counter. Cursing I desperately searched the kitchen cupboards and other counters before sticking my head in the fridge.

"Ahem."
Hearing the clearing of a throat I stand up straight and looked towards the entrance to the kitchen. Cam was standing there holding the package.
"Why do you always order these? Don't you ever drink anything else?" He asks with his free hand on his hip as he frowned at me.

"Cam this really isn't the time," I say trying to stay calm but my voice coming out in a bit of a gruff tone.
"No I think it is," he says clearly annoyed by my response, "You're so nuts about this stuff and I just don't-"
"Cam please," I say as I pick up on his heavenly scent. My brain was getting fuzzy and I was having trouble holding back.

"Rogggerrrrr," Cam whines in annoyance making my brain plug that sound into wildly inappropriate scenarios. "we've talked about this before, but you're not listening to me," he says with a pout.

Growling from the back of my throat I look down at my hands and see a faint red outline. Cam's voice fades away as my senses go out of wack. My vision starts fading into shades of red, so I shut them tight.  My nose twitches as I pick up on the scents of each individual blood can in the container, and it tried to sniff out Cam's distinct and delicious smelling blood. My ears weren't working either, it was like I had gone deaf, and the only thing I could ever so faintly hear was Cam's voice.

Cam's POV

"Roger? Roger!" I scream only for him to keep looking down at the counter. Cursing under my breath I drop the package onto the counter- not caring if I hurt his precious cans- and spun Roger around by his shoulders so he would face me.

"Why the hell are you?!-... ignoring... me..." I trailed off as I stared at my roommates face.

His eyes were a deep and clouded red, almost like his irises were filled with - bloody smoke. His nostrils were flaring and he was biting his lip keeping back the deep and rumbly noises he was making.
But the thing that stood out the most was his teeth. His canines had sharpened to a deadly point and somehow gotten longer than they already were.