Let Me Take Care Of You (angst)

(Saaaaaaadddddd. Also possible triggers of rape and abuse)

Dis one is James McBride... except imagine him with blonde hair (age 26)

 except imagine him with blonde hair (age 26)

This is Lewis Cota (age 28)

And this is Michael Sandoval (age

James McBride's POV

Sleep wasn't coming easy these days. I barely got a wink of sleep. That is until I found one particular photo album.

When I found it I scoffed and tossed it into the bin... but no more than five minutes later I had pulled it out and looked through it.

And that's what I was doing now. Looking through the pages and pages of a time I missed more than I cared to admit.

Opening up to a collection of photo booth strips I studied each one carefully. I laughed at a couple of them and other ones of them made me sniff. On one of the strips I looked to the last picture and laughed softly as I blushed.

It was of Lewis and me, like all of the pictures were. We were taking a ton of funny photos before he leaned into my neck and licked me. My face was permanently stuck in a shocked state that turned to laughter soon after.

Sighing I mumbled to myself, "I miss those times..." before going to sleep and tucking the album under my pillows.

(Time Skip takes his own funny photo with POV)