Sleepover

(Two guy friends having a sleepover and when they fall asleep in the same bed one of them has a wet dream)

3rd person POV

     "Dude are you sure about this?"
     "Of course, there's nothing weird about two gay best friends sleeping in the same bed," Alexander stated with a playful smile before Isaac burst out laughing. His chest rumbling from the deep noise
     "Alright, you convinced me Alex," Isaac says with a casual smile before reaching into his backpack and grabbing some clothes that would fit him but swamp Alex. "I'm gonna go get pajamas on,"
     "'Kay, I'll be here," Alex says flashing his friend a dorky smile. Isaac snorts before heading off to the bathroom.

    Once Isaac was gone, Alexander raced over to the thermostat and cranked the temp so it would feel like a record high summer.
     Giggling to himself he laid on his stomach on the cushy bed and waited.
     "Ohh. Oh boy," Isaac came back in and tugged at the collar of his shirt. "Why is your house always so bipolar in temperature?" He asks, referring to how it could be freezing cold or burning hot.
     Alex rubbed the back of his neck and smiled shyly at him. "I dunno man," he says shrugging off the comment. He often changed the temp when Isaac came around so they'd find ways to either cool down or heat themselves up.

     Despite his numerous attempts however, Isaac was clueless to Alex's affection for him... and lust.
     Yes, Alex's couldn't deny it. Isaac was extremely hot. After a couple months of hanging out he figured out that he was crushing on him.
     So he'd been trying to... get things to blossom naturally.
     ... "Naturally"

     Isaac groaned. "I'm gonna be so uncomfortable in all these clothes..."
     Alex looked up at into those deep green eyes of Issac's with his own light brown ones.
     Isaac looked back at him. "You cool sleeping in boxers?" He asks making Alex internally scream.
     "I'd be fine with that," Alex shrugged.

     Isaac nodded, and when he started to pull up his shirt Alex politely turned around to do the same.
     When Isaac got his shirt off he glanced over at Alex to see him shimmy out of his pants and plop down onto the bed. He bit his lip as he watched his thick friends perky butt jiggle. How was it possible for one ass to look so delicious?~
     Snapping out of his thoughts before he could get a boner Isaac got his pants off and sat down on the bed next to his friend.
     Alex turned back around once he dropped the shirt to the floor. He sneakily glanced Isaac's gorgeously tan and shadowed muscled body over before meeting his gaze.
     "Ready to settle down? I'm getting kind of tired," Alex said stretching his arms up and yawning, running a hand through his brown hair.
     "Sure," Isaac says with a slight nod before they both go to settle into the bed like normal.
     And when they both fell asleep they thought this would just be like any other night.

(Time Skip falls asleep in a cozy sweater on a couch)

Alex shifted in his sleep, groaning softly. Something had woken him up and at first he couldn't figure it out.

     But then he felt it.

     That slight roll of someone's hips, the girth hidden beneath fabric that was rubbing against him. He bit his lip as he felt someone familiar grind against him.
     And when he looked over his shoulder he saw Isaac's sleeping face with his eyes tightly closed.

     Tired Alex slowly realized Isaac was having a wet dream and probably thought he was a pillow or something.

     He came to that realization quicker when Isaac pulled him into his chest and moved harder.
     Squeaking Alex covered his mouth. His eyes flinging open. He shook as the sleeping Isaac used his body. It felt so good to have his crush doing this. He couldn't help but moan quietly and stay still.
     When Isaac moved his head into Alex's neck he was already extremely close, breath coming out thick and heavy as his eye lids drooped.
     "Isa... Isaac..." he mumbled as quietly as he could before creaming his boxers. He let out a huge sigh of relief when he felt Isaac release and stop moving.