We're Brothers

"P-please... fuck!... mmn ha... ha... hnn,"
"Yeah... you like that?... am I making your hole feel good?"
"Yes. Yes! Just- hnn!"
I could hear the heavy panting through the wall. The sound of their skin slapping. My old brothers moans as he fucked the twink he had brought home-

(insert amazing guitar riffs) ST. JIMMYS' COMIN DOWN ACROSS THE ALLEYWAY!

Groaning I grab my phone and turn off the loud rock music that woke me up from the erotic dream I was having. Sitting up I rub my eyes and look around my room.

It was going to a be a pretty relaxing day. Not much to do. It was the weekend after all.

I shift in my bed and realize I have a rock hard substance in between my legs. Letting out a curse I throw the covers off, grab a fresh set of comfy clothes, and trudge off to the bathroom.

Hoping into the shower I flinch as the cold water hits my body, but once my member is flaccid I'm able to enjoy the warmth of the shower. Letting out a content sigh I step forward and let my entire body get soaked under the showers head.

I hear the bathroom door open from beyond the showers curtain, but all I do is roll my eyes to myself and grab the shampoo.

"You know you could wait till I'm out of the shower," I say as I let my eyes close and I suds up my hair.

"Eh, don't feel like it," I hear my brother Travis's deep voice say.

Shaking my head to myself I take a second to enjoy the feeling of fingers running through my hair. Even if they were my own.

"Whatever, any eta from mom and dad?" I asks as I step back into the water and rinse out my hair.

"Yeah, they got delayed... again," he grumbles.

"Really? For fucks sake. What happened to the set this time?" I ask with an annoyed tone as I open my eyes and grab the conditioner.

"One of the actors accidentally got hit in the head and had a concussion, so they're trying to film some other scenes while he recovers," Travis explains.

"Shit," I say in surprise. "Seriously? I hope they recover."

"You and me both," Travis says before he starts brushing his teeth.

I get the conditioner out and quickly do the body wash. Once I'm done I turn off the water and yawn. Keeping the shower curtain closed I go to reach for the towel I set by the shower, but it's not there.

Sighing loudly I pull my hand back to my side. "Travis where's my towel?" I ask flatly as I stick my head out from the shower curtain.

"I have no idea what you could mean Eli," he says sarcastically with the towel over his shoulder.

"Travis I need to dry off," I start as I give him an unamused look

"You can easily do that out here," he states.

"Trav!" I shout.

"Eli we're brothers, I'm not gonna judge you or anything," he says with an eye roll.

Sticking my tongue out at him I step out of the shower and cross my arms. "Happy?" I spit out. Internally I was squeaking at the fact he was seeing me naked and vulnerable.

He nods and tosses me the towel, "I am now content," he says confidently.

I snort and dry off my hair, "dork."

"Why thank you," he says in a regal tone making me chuckle.

I glance over and see him biting his bottom lip. "... what?"