Batter for the Other Team

I don't know whether to love or hate parties.

Actually, that's a lie, parties without drugs and alcohol are great! But ones with those addictive things are nnnnoot so great.

I was leaning against a wall close enough to the action to see the chaos unfolding around me, but in a convenient enough spot to be out of it. It was perfect for kicking back and looking around wherever I wanted.

"Hheeyyy~ you're cute~" I hear someone high off of... I dunno something? say from beside me.

Glancing to my right I see the top bater from the baseball team at school staring at someone lost in thought.

In the general area I see nobody else, and after a second of silence my eyes meet his. "Wait, were you talking to me?" I skeptically ask.

"Mhmmm," he hums inching closer to me.

"Uhh," I try to think of something to say but come up short. Before I realize it the guy has me trapped between him and the wall.

"Wanna make out?~" he asks cutting to the chase.

"Iiiii..." my sentence trails off within a matter of split seconds as he gets us nose to nose.

Blushing faintly I see him close his eyes and move his face closer. I do nothing to stop him until our lips connect. Gasping softly I feel instant sparks causing my eyes to flutter closed and kiss back.

Barren, the batter, presses me against the wall slowly almost as if he was trying to ease me into la la land without me noticing it.

But I did.

Knowing what he wanted, and what I wanted, I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him against me.
My chest flush against his and our crotches up next to the others.

Breathing out through his nose in what I take as relief he tangles one hand in my hair and the other loops around my hips.

He tugs at my hair as he deepens the kiss and I moan automatically feeling the tingling sensations. I may or may not have a HUGE hair pulling kink... along with many other things~.

Taking that as encouragement, Barren slips his tongue into my mouth, our tongues sliding against one another. Saliva gets exchanged as we take in every single sweet moment of this.

One thing leads to another and he's got me alone in someone's bedroom. Throwing me onto the bed he crawls on top of me and goes for my shirt, which he gets off easily since it was just a graphic tee. But the pants I get nervous about since I had worn something... not so innocent underneath.

Seeing my hesitating look in my eyes he pulls his hands away and asks, "what's wrong?" With concern lacing his voice.

"I... uh- hold on," scrambling up off the bed I go into the bathroom and take off my pants. Slowly peaking my head out with a pink blush adorning my face.

"Promise you won't judge?" I softly ask getting a sure steady nod.

Biting my bottom lip I step out from behind the door and reveal that I was wearing thigh high, black and grey, cat patterned socks with the tightest black boxers I had.

Nervously glancing at Barren I see him staring lustfully at me. Getting up and strutting over he comes to a stop right in front of me.

Tilting my chin up he whispers, "you are just so adorable, aren't you?~"

Blushing darker I look away. He chuckles and suddenly picks me up by my thighs were the socks end and my skin seems to begin. I squeak as I get lifted off the ground and carried back over to the bed. Sitting down he puts me on his lap; upright and mere inches from him.