WX #7

((( Special treat! this is an Eddsworld one)))

     "The roller coaster was terrifying," Tom says aloud. "Edd, why did I let you talk me into riding that nightmare of a ride?" Tom asks Edd as he collapses onto a bench just right of the entrance to asdf Land's current star attraction The Mine Turtle. 

     "Because, Tom, it was fun," Edd replies shrugging nonchalantly with his hands in his green hoodie pocket.  

     A pause...

     "Edd we all saw you holding on to the bars for your dear ever loving cola life," Tom said making the other two, Matt and Tord, chuckle, whereas Edd frowned and slouched. His bottom lip jutted out like a five year old pouting for candy... or like Edd when he wants more cola. 

     "Totally not true at all," he muttered childishly.

     "I took a selfie during the ride if anyone wants to see," Matt says holding up his phone. Matt of course didn't realize it, but he just accidentally gave Tom and Tord just what they needed. 

     "let's see then," Tord demanded his Norwegian accent prominent as always.

     And so Matt showed them the selfie he took. Matt admired his gorgeous self, and Edd tried to play it cool when Tom and Tord started laughing their asses off since picture Edd was clearly ready to burst into tears.