Sex Bot (Guest Writer)

(Hallo! This chapter is very special because it was written by an amazing writer and good friend of mine, spookyeevee2
You are one of my favorite people in the world, I looove you.
And you should go check out their stuff, if you haven't already.

Anyways, onto the chapter!)

Jakes POV

"Ohhh yeah. Oh yeah, mmmm fuck!" My headphones perfectly played the audio recording from the porno I was watching. It was of a little sub getting a hard cock up the ass, the camera pointing at his face but also getting his perfectly arched back into the shot.

And as I listened to the video my climax hit hard and I had to use a lot of tissues to clean it up.

Hearing my doorbell ring I groan and get up, slipping on a t-shirt and sweatpants before leaving my room.
When I got to my door a person with a box in their hands was standing on the landing.
He handed me the package, wished me well, and got into his delivery truck. When I read the label a grin broke out onto my face.

It was my sex bot.

Rushing back inside and slamming the door I went into my bedroom and opened up the box, it came with the users guide, the charging cord and of course the best thing of all... the box.
The manual said the product would transform into it's rightful shape during it's first charge.

Trusting it whole heartedly I plugged it in and set the box on my bed, tucking it under the covers as it suggested to do. Getting up again I went into the kitchen to make food, it was around dinner time anyways.

Looking up at me Cody shyly asked, "May I have some clothes please?" I nodded and went over to my dresser drawers. When I had made the purchase online I had bought him some clothes he'd be able to wear.
"How about these?" I asked as I walked over with a pair of boxers, fuzzy pajama pants that were royal blue, and a loose t-shirt that was striped black and white.

He nods making his fairly long hair fall into his eyes. Reaching out for the clothes he took them from me and blushed a bit. "Uhm..." he held the clothes against his chest.

"Oh, sorry," I say before turning to face the other way so Cody could have some privacy.
I could hear him sit up a bit and slip on the clothes, he of course unplugged himself since he wouldn't need it for a long while.

"What's your name?" He asks me from behind my back.
"Jake," I say and he hums to himself before coming I sit beside me.
"Can we watch something?" He asks and I nod.

"Sure."

(Time skip walks around, pretending to be a robot)

3rd person POV

"Do you want some popcorn?" Cody asks, looking up at me as I had my arm wrapped around his waist. Not only were Sex bots used for pleasure, but some could be set too be exactly like a lover and care for you.

"Yea. Do you mind getting it?" Jake asks, happy to get it himself if he needed too.

"Not at all." Cody pecks Jakes cheek and heads to the kitchen, swaying him hips .

As Cody entered the kitchen Jake leans forward on the couch to see the male. Jake shamelessly watched as Cody bent down to grab the popcorn packet, his perfect ass unable to be contained even with the fluffy pants, nor his thighs which Jake wanted nothing more than to get between .

In fact, that's exactly what he was gonna do .

Jake stands, sneaking his way into the kitchen . Cody had bent down yet again to grab a bowl and that's when Jake grabbed the males hips and pressed his crotch against Cody's lower half.