First Time at Night Time

(Lol sorry for the corny title. This is a smutshot, but I will say it does involve an FtM trans person as the main character and sexual things happen. So if this bothers you. Skip on past this chapter.)

Staring at my loving boyfriend in the middle of the night I'm unable to go back to sleep. My thoughts all mushy and swirling in a pool as I mindlessly blink up at the strong, incredibly handsome man I'd fallen for. And the one who loved and accepted me as I am. Despite certain things.

And by certain things I mean how I'm a guy and I don't got a penis. But he's never made me feel weird about it, he's always super considerate and supportive and helpful.

But right now as I glance down his chest to his deep v-line my mind starts to zero in on one thing I'd been considering, sex. Not that we hadn't gotten close, or done sexual acts. We've done pretty much everything that doesn't include my southern end. Hell we've even grinded against each other with boxers on! I've just been nervous about how I'll feel having him... go in there.

But with him asleep like this, it might be the perfect time to try. And I know he's totally cool with me doing stuff while he's asleep. We both have woken each other up with hot kisses or for him a blowie.

Smiling softly before I bite my bottom lip I slowly slip my hand under the covers and down to my boyfriends boxers. Brushing my finger tips over his covered member as I felt myself getting excited. Squeezing softly I rub and begin to feel a bulge forming.
Pressing closer I rest my cheek on his shoulder as I go for it. Putting my hand in his boxers and grasping his member. Pumping up and down as I squish my thighs together. Gosh this is so exciting!

Sitting up I push the covers down so they're mostly out of the way before taking our boxers off and my oversized t-shirt. Placing myself above his lap as his erection stands tall and proud. Glancing down to see my chest scars faint and my small testosterone penis bulging. Shutting my eyes I lower myself and feel his tip slide against my hole. Fuck we're both so wet. Biting my bottom lip I angle myself so he won't go in. Member moving against mine and in between my flaps making me moan softly. Eyes closed I lift my hips and do this a few more times before finally giving in. Lining his tip up I push down. There's some resistance before the head slips in. Opening my eyes wide I push down more and can't help but squeeze around him, causing his member to twitch and me to moan louder than before.

Lust coursing through my veins I sink down, taking in more and more until I feel him press against my cervix. Taking a look I see I haven't even gotten half way down and I take a deep breath before pushing down hard. Causing the rest to go in.

Thighs twitching I suddenly fall forward into my hubby's chest causing him to jump and buck up into me making me moan super loud right in his ear. Opening his eyes he grunts and blinks a few times before finally realizing what's going on and trying to sit up. Whining I squeeze around him and he moans softly.

"Babe-" he goes to talk and I peck his lips.
"You feel so good inside me. I had no idea it would feel like this," I whisper against his lips and he shudders out a breath. "Please," I grab his hands and set them on my waist. "Move."
Nodding he slowly pulls out and pushes back in. Gasping I rest my head on his chest and relax. He pulled out again and repeated his movements till I gripped onto him tightly and began to whimper.
"What's wrong love? Does it hurt?" He asks worriedly and I shake my head.

"N-no," I say before sitting up and putting my hands on his legs. "I want to go faster," I say before moving myself up and pushing back down. Groaning I move faster and as my pace increases I get harsher. Dropping myself as I get needier.
"Fuck~ oh fuck please~" I moan before feeling him twitch inside me and my voice cracks when I moan again. "Oh fuck I need your hot cum in me so bad! Ahh!~" Moaning loudly he starts bucking up in time with my thrusts and I nearly scream from the pleasure.
"I-I need- nnuuugghhh~" drawing out a moan I start to lean to the side and my boyfriend quickly catches me and flips us over. He pulled out and I felt so empty.

Whining I move my hips to try and find his member and get it back in me. He gently puts a hand on my stomach. "Let me take it from here, okay baby boy?" He whispers and I nod softly and lean my head back.
Lining himself up he pushes back in and I groan from the back of my throat. He starts the pace slow and I whine, bucking my hips for more. Complying he moves faster, and harder. Making me pant and squeeze around him, timing it with his thrusts as he moans about as much as I am.
"Babe~ babe I'm gettin~ huuaa~ I'm getting close," I moan pressing my head back and gasping as he manages to move way faster.
"Uhh!~ Ah! Oh god yes!~" I scream out and he suddenly grabs my hips and pulls me down hard. Burying himself inside of me as I cry out and cum onto his member, ropes of his cum painting my insides as we pant together. He leans down and captures my lips in a kiss as I slowly rock down onto him to keep the feeling of euphoria lasting. He runs his hands up my sides and cups my flushed cheeks making me hum into our kiss.
Pulling away for air I pant against his lips and he smiles. "I love you so fucking much."
"Love you too," I reply before laughing softly. "Thank fuck I still take birth control," I mumble and we laugh together happily.