Five then?

(This chapter idea was brought to you by lots of time and boredom
Your welcome.
Oh! And also brought to you by me realizing I stopped writing stories with girls in them months ago.
Your welcome x 2)

Oliver's POV

"'Mmgh~ god how are you so good at this? Ah!~'"

I break out in a bright red blush. "I did not say that."

"Did too, you're just in denial."

I sigh in annoyance and look away. The twins in front of us giggle, although they aren't actually twins. They're just two friends who happen to look almost identical.

My friend, Beckett, the one teasing me, smiled down at me with a knowing look in his eyes. I smiled back ever so slightly. Our "friends with benefits" deal always worked in our favor.

"So would you guys be up for it?" Beckett asks as he leans in towards the two. His blood red button up unbuttoned at the top to show his smooth chest.

The boy and girl glance at each other. "Up for what?" They asks feigning innocence like I often do.

Beckett smirks. "A foursome, with me and my buddy Oliver," he says to them as I smile shyly.

Beckett and I were pretty clear on who was the dom and the sub. *cough* I'm sure it's obvious who is who.

The twins glance at each other again.

"Well actually..." The girl starts off absentmindedly twirling some hair in between her fingers as she leaves us hanging.

"Yes?" Beckett and I asks waiting for her to finish.

"We have another member of our party," she says, and almost as if he was on cue a guy comes up to our table and sits down. "Raffael."

"Hey dorks, and you know I just go by R." he greets his friends before he realizes me and Beckett are there. "Why hello," he says in a deep voice that gets a shiver going through me. I notice even Beckett gulps, and he's never been a sub once in his life. "Iris, Gerald. Care to introduce me?" He says turning he head to the side slightly.

"Of course!" They say.

"His names Beckett," Gerald says pointing at him and nearly melting when Beckett winks at him.

"And he's Oliver," Iris says pointing at me and I flash my perfect teeth with a ever so slight gap tooth that most people don't even notice but adore anyways.

"Well aren't you just precious," he drawls out staring at me the entire time.

Thank god I'm sitting because my knees turn to jelly when I meet his gaze.

Allow me to describe what this sexy hunk of man looks like: *ahem* tall, and well defined. But not like those stupid jocks you see walking out of the gym that are ridiculously buff, no no. He looks like he has those perfect shadows of muscles that are tucked away under his skin. His hair is shaved short on the sides, a slight fringe on the top that's ridiculously curly, and it's a striking black color. His skin is olive toned and matches his ivy green eyes and plump but modest lips.

I'm starting to drool when Beckett nudges my side and I sit up straight. Beckett, my light brown haired, hazel eyed friend always knew when I began to space out over somebody. And for that, I was thankful I had my peach skinned bestie around.

"So five it is then?" Beckett asks wanting to clear it up with everyone.

He gets a nod from everyone including myself. "Alrighty then. Let's head on over to mine and Oliver's apartment.