Chapter 5

Edited.

When we finally got into the hotel cameron asked me, "do you wanna stay up here or get down? I'm fine either way," he smiled.

"I'll get down," I said as he gently set me down. "Thanks for the ride!"

"No prob."

*i think I was falling for him.*

When we got up to the 7 floor, there were two rooms side by side. Arron, Jc Jack and Jack ,and Taylor. Cameron led me into the next room where it would be : Me, Emily, Brent, Cameron, Carter, Shawn, and Nash. Luckily this room was much bigger!

"Welcome to casa da magcon!" Nash yelled as he jumped on a bed.

"Wait. did u say magcon?!" I asked him.

"Yeah?"

"Are y'all the magcon boys?" Emily asked carter as he was finally setting her down.

"Yep!" Matt said as he popped up behind me.

"Ohh so y'all are the reason that our hotel got double booked." I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Probably, I mean our fans are the."

My phone cut Matt off.

Convo

Mom
-Hey sweetie! how are you?

Me
-I'm fine!

Mom
-How was your flight?

Me
-It was fine

Mom
-Well did y'all get to the hotel? how is it?

Me
-Yeah we got settled in

(Just not in the one u wanted)

It's awesome! everyone here is so nice!

Mom
-Awesome! Well text me tomorrow when you wake up! When you come back you better still be single.

Me
-Mom!

Mom
-Hahah I'm sorry! goodnight! love you!

Me
-Love you to!

Matt sat on the bed and motioned me to sit by him.

"So, your mom said that y'all are single!" Matt said as he playfully nudged my shoulder.

"Yep" Emily responded as she looked up at carter and smiled.

"So where are we going to sleep?" I said , trying to make it less awkward.

"Here I'll show you two to your room!" Cameron said as he,once again, swept me off my feet.

"Here I'll get your bags!" Nash replied with a wink to cameron.

I peeked over Cams shoulder to see Carter and Emily whispering. I didn't really think of it much.

"Here we are!"

there was 1 bed and 1 pull out couch in the room.

"who else is in here?" I ask seeing the other bags on the pullout couch.

"Nash and carter" cam replies as he sets me on the bed.

"Ohh cool!"

"Is that alright?"

"yeah! it's fine!"

Cam and I just sit here and stare at each other for a couple of seconds. I can feel myself blushing. My heart starts to pound. But it's not the same feeling I had when I saw shawn.

Carter and Emily luckily walked in and broke the awkwardness.

"We will let y'all take an hour or so to get settled in for the next couple of days." Carter said as he set Emily's luggage down by our bed. "When y'all are done come out to the living room so we can get to know each other."

"Will do!" I replied.