Chapter 39

Shawn's P.O.V.

"Okay but y'all can't EVER tell anyone." Savannah said and she scooted closer to me. We all nodded.

"Okay so here it goes." She already had a tear in her eye." when I was 10 me and Anna were BEST friends. We were inseparable. my mom literally asked her what color to paint our guest room she was over there so much. But about one year after we became best friends my father died." By this time she wasn't trying to hold in her tears. They were streaming down her face. "That's hen Emily and onna came into my life. I was at singing contest. not for me but got my cousin. Anyway that's where I met Emily and onne. They both sing. Okay so I told Emily and onna that my dad had died 2 months before I met them. They really helped me through it. They would always fine ways to cheer me up. But when I would be hanging out with Anna she wouldn't try to bring me up. She would just be on her phone ignoring me. When I asked her what was wrong or why she was ignoring me she would start yelling at me. She would at that Onna and Emily were steeling me from her. I would defend them and say that they were just trying to help me get through a hard time in my life. She would always storm off. Then one night she just didn't talk until recently. Well. We didn't talk. I don't know how but she got me to tell her who I liked. And a big shocker. She started dating him. It made me so mad. I decide to just let her go. i never really talked to her after that. All I know is if there is a rumor about me. She started it. And the worst thing she did was....." Savannah just broke down. She was crying so hard right then.

"Hey baby it's okay" I tried to calm her down. she looked up at me and smiled.

"Okay..... um.. where was I?" she asked.

"The worst thing." Brent said and then he got up from the floor and moved to her other side and put his arm also around her to try and comfort her. I didn't mind. He was just trying to help. I think.

"Ohh... right.. anyway... one night she called me and told me that she was happy my dad died. She said that she wanted to get out of our friendship." She didn't cry after she said that. She just sat there. I guess she was just thinking.

"Hey baby? let's go get some sleep" she just sat there. She lightly nodded but she didn't move to get. I decided to just bring her to her room. I picked her up from the floor and she threw her arms around my neck and cried. I didn't like to see her cry. When I looked around everyone was at least almost crying. I looked at Emil and she looked pretty torn up. I couldn't see her face cause she was in jacks lap and she had her face facing away from me. I looked at Onna and she was lying on the floor with cam. She just kind of looked like she was thinking. But she was also crying. I left the room and walked down the hallway to her room when I opened the door and walked in an then closed it with my foot. I walked over to the bed and set her down. When I set her down she was already asleep I though. So I put her under the blankets and was about to leave. When I felt her grab my arm. I looked back to her.

"Please don't leave." She said in a tired voice.

"Okay. Do you want to change into something more comfort able before you go to bed?" she slightly nodded and crawled over to her suit case. I left so I could change. When I came back I had basketball shorts on and a t-shirt. I guess it didn't take me that long to change because she was still looking for a shirt. She already had some yoga shorts set off to the side. "you having trouble?" I said jokingly.

"Yeah a little actually. I don't have a shirt." He said rummaging threw her suitcase.

"You have like 1000 in your bag." I laughed.

"I want a shirt I can sleep in. One that's big on me. I had like 50 in here the other day but I don't know where they went."

"Ohh you mean the ones you stole from me?" we both giggled.

"Yep! those would be the ones!" she said as she stood up.

"Here." I took off my shirt and gave it to her. She took it and picked up her shorts and skipped to the bathroom.

Savannah's P.O.V.

When I finally got changed i walked back out into the room. When I walked out Shawn was standing in the middle of the room just on his phone. I stood there and looked t him. Wow. How is I score this. I giggled. I guess he heard me and looked to see me staring at him.

"Don't forget to blink!" he yelled at me to snap me out of my haze.

"Ohh was I staring?" I asked innocently.

"Yep! I know u liked what u saw!" he said playfully and then jumped on the bed.

"Yes. Why yes I did." He started laughing. I turned BRIGHT red. "Did i just really say that out loud?"

"Yep!" I walked over to the bed and got in. I guess the others were going to stay in the living room. When I laid down Shawn wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.
I cuddled up to his body and laid my head on his bare chest. His arm was around me and he was twirling my hair with his hand. I knew that if he kept doing that I would go right to sleep. And I did.