Chapter 47

Savannah's P.O.V.

"SHAWN!" I ran up to him and leaped into his arms. I rapped my arms and legs around. I started to cry. I am a very emotional person."i love you so much."

"Savannah I love you to. I missed you so much." He wrapped his arms around my waist and walked down stairs with me still clung to him.

"Well hello shawn! when did u get here?" my mom asked sarcastically. I didn't move. I was never letting go of shawn.

" So your the famous shawn?" Clint asked shawn.

"Yep! that's me!" he moved his hand from around my waist and shook Clint's hand. They both laughed in how I didn't move. shawn finally got me to release him and he set me down.

"Wow! you look beautiful!" shawn's eyes look at my dress and shoes.

"Thanks!" I give him a hug. Ohh how I missed them.

"Well I'll leave you two love birds alone." My mom said and grabbed Clint's arm and led him out of the room. As soon as they left, shawn grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him.

"I love you" he whispered into my ear.

"I love you too!" I smiled and kissed him.

"No PDA in the kitchen!" I heard my mom yell. I looked up at her.

"What happened to 'I'm going to leave y'all alone'?" I asked.

"Well I was but I forgot my phone on here." She walked over to the counter and grabbed her phone.

"So how long is shawn staying here?" I ask my mom before she could leave.

"He is staying IN THE GUEST bedroom until spring break is over." Shawn and I laugh at my moms answer. Hahah sure. Okay.

"Okay mom. Well me and shawn are going to the park!" I grab Shawn's hand and run upstairs to my room.

"Where r u going?" he asked.

"We never finished our kiss" I say with a pouty face. He smiled. He pulled me close to him and kissed me. I stopped kissing him and pushed him out the door.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"I gotta change! one sec!" I quickly change into a Beatles tank top, shorts, and vans. I then grab my skate board and open the door. Shawn wasn't there. I walked down the hall and look into the room shawn will be staying in. I thought I heard someone in there so I open the door without knocking. And there standing before me was a shirtless shawn Mendes. It was beautiful. He quickly turned around and smiled.

"Well don't you look cute!" he said walking over to me and kissing my cheek.

"You missed" I smiled. He smiled back and kissed me on the lips. We heard someone clear there throat. We separated and I saw Clint smirking leaning on the doorframe.

"What do you want, butthole?" I ask sarcastically.

"I want your little boyfriend to put a shirt on. He has a better body than me!" He exclaimed. We all laughed.

"Nahh! I like him without one." I smirk.

"I thought y'all were going to the park?"

"We are! we were just changing" I told him. I was just about to turn around when I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and I head rest on the top of mine.

"Hey babyyyy" shawn said swaying back and forth.

"I'll leave y'all two alone." Clint said and then walked out. I turned around to shawn a and kissed him on the Cleek. I bent down to get my skateboard but shawn grabbed my arm.