Chapter 27

Savannahs P.O.V.

When we left the airport the boys had an awesome idea. They should race with us on there backs. Now last time when they had that idea it didn't turn out very well so this should be fun.

"Okay so the rules are, you can't trip, push, it interfere at all. Last time there was a crash." Taylor said and everyone laughed.

"Okay, so there are three girls , so three people racing. Shawn has savannah. Obviously. Jack called Emily. Obviously. And who is with Onna?"

"ME!" cam said. When he realized he said it that loud he blushed.

"Okay then. Onna is with cameron." Taylor said trying not to laugh.
"First one to target wins. Everyone else follow. Okay on three. One. Two THREE!" everyone was off! Shawn, cam, and jack were running at the same pace the hole time. Well that was until some fans spotted us. Everyone split up running for there life. Shawn ran in an old restaurant and we decided to eat there.

Onna's P.O.V.

when I was on cams back, some fans spotted us. Cam was running so fast I don't know how he didn't fall. We kept running and running until he ran in an alley. He set me down and I walked over and sat on some snow. As soon as he caught his breath we started busting out laughing! after about 7 minutes of laughing we finally stopped. Can walked over an sat next to me.

"So how do you know savannah and emily?" cam asked me.

"I go to school with them. How do you know all if the boys?" I asked him trying to keep the convo going.

"Well there is this thing called magcon....." he talked forever. I didn't mind though. I liked it when he talked. Wait what? do I like him? I don't know. Probably not. I just met him! any way, he was talking and talking and it turns out he Is famous. That's cool! I know someone famous! that explains why we got chased. When he finally finished the story I shivered. I tried not to make it obvious that I was cold because I dishy want cam to worry. I didn't do a good job.

"Are you cold?" he asked in such a sweet voice.

"A little." I said an before I knew it he pulled me into his lap and he put his long arms around me. I started to blush. Why? I started to feel butterflies when he started rubbing my back to keep me warm. I laid my head on his shoulders.

"Are you warmer?" he asked while he kept rubbing my back.

"A little." I said and I snuggled closer to him.

"We should go inside somewhere." He said and I agreed so I nodded my head. When we stood up we saw girls. And they saw us. Cameron grabbed my hand and we started to run. The girls ran after us. We ran until we saw a little restaurant an then we headed in. When we got in we saw savannah and shawn. We walked over to them.

"Hey! woe y'all look cold. Here sit down." Savannah said and offered us a seat. We sat down and talked with savannah and shawn.

Emily's P.O.V.

when me and jack got chased by girls we saw a gift shop ok the side of the road so we ran in there. When we got In there we just started laughing. We laughed so hard!

"Umm yes if y'all are only going to laugh then I'm going to have to ask you to leave." The old, short, and gray haired worker told us. We looked at each other. We couldn't help it. We started busting out laughing. When we finally stopped we were escorted out of the store.

"Well that was fun." Jack said trying bit to laugh. When stopped laughing he grabbed my hand and we interlocked fingers.

"Want to walk around?" I asked him.

"Sure. I'll txt the boys and tell them to try and get to target! he said an pulled out his phone and txted them. After that we just walked around. It had to be and hour. We just walked around and tried to find target. When we finally found it all of the boys were there.

"Where have y'all two love birds been?" brent walked towards us and asked.