Chapter 40

Savannah's P.O.V.

" I always wanted out of this friendship! I wish I never met you! all you do is ditch me for Emily or Onna!" Anna screamed at the top of her lungs at me.

"Then why do you still ask to hang out!" I spat out.

"I don't know." she said in a stern voice and then ran out of my house with me casing her. She stopped at the front door and looked back at me.

"I'm glad your dad died." she said. Then she ran away.

"Wake up baby we are going to be late." A gentle and tired voice said. I opened my eyes and saw shawn. I smiled at him and he flashed his perfect smile back at me.

"Okay I'm up. Wait I thought yesterday was our last meet and greet?" I said and I at up an rubbed my eyes.

"It was, but all of us are going to six flags!"
########
A/N okay I know there isn't a six flags in Toronto but just pretend.
########

"Really! I have always wanted to go to six flags!" I quickly jump out of the bed.

"Hahah well you need to dress warm! I'm going to get dressed so I'll see you at breakfast! " He gave me a kiss on the check and left. As soon as he left Emily and onna came in.

"Good morning!" I said happily.

"Hey! so.. um... are you okay? ya know.. from last night." Onna said very cautiously. I slightly nodded.

"Come here!" Emily said opening her arms. I gave her a big hug. When I let go onna gave me a bug hug to.

"I'm so happy y'all are my best friends." I smiled.
They both agreed.

"Okay! so let's get really!" Emily stated.

"I call first shower!" me and onna said in unison. We both looked at each other. We both sprinted to our suitcases and grabbed our clothes and then sprinted to the bathroom. We were both running at the same time. I dove into the bathroom and fell in the floor. While I was on the floor onna pulled me out and jumped into the bathroom. We both laughed.

"Well played my friend. Well played." I said. We laughed as she hopped in the shower.

Me and Emily picked out our clothes and laid them out in the bed. By that time onna was out of the shower and I hopped in. I took a very fast shower. when I got out I blow dried my hair and then straightened it. I put light makeup on and then I was ready. When I walked out Emily hopped in the shower and onna was finishing up getting dressed. I walked out to the living room and all of the boys were ready.

"Hey boys" I said as I walked over to shawn and sat in his lap.

"Well hello mrs Mendes" jack j said as he bowed down to me. Mrs Mendes? we have only been dating for like 5 days. I turned bright red.

"You look cute when you blush" shawn whispered in my ear. It only made me blush more.

"Awwe is wittle savannah bwushing?" onna said in a baby voice as she walked out of the bedroom and sat next to cam.

"Okay well, what are we doing for breakfast?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Well when Emily is ready we are going to-" brent said but was cut off my cameron.

"Shut up dude! it's a surprise!" cam yelled.

"Fine. I'll be quiet." Brent said. Almost on cue , Emily walked out.

"Y'all ready to go?" she asked.

"Yep! let's go!" jack said as he ran over to Emily and intertwined there fingers. I guess cam saw it because put his arm around onna's waist and stuck his tongue out at jack. I laughed and then looked up at shawn. he smiled at me.

"Get on my back." he whispered. I hoped on and then he ran up to the front of the group. "See ya losers at the park!" he yelled and then opened the elevators. Before anyone could get one he closed it.

"So. we r going to the park?" I smiled and messed up his hair.

"Hey hey hey hey don't mess up the hair." We both laughed. "Now please fix it because I don't have a hand."

"Well u could put me down."i joked.

"Now why would I do that? I would never make u walk!" We both laughed and I fixed his hair. Then the elevator door opened and we.... well he.... walked out. We walked down out the door of the hotel and walked down the street and we sat down to wait for the others.