Chapter 21

Savannah's P.O.V.
I sat back down in shawn lap and he smiled at me.
"So what was all the screaming about?" he asked.

"Emily is going in a date with jack g.!" I said hopping up and down on his lap.

"Ohh! awesome! I knew he liked her sense day 1. Which now that I think about it was only 2 days ago." We laughed. "so because they are going on a date. Do you want to?"

"Yes!" I hugged him and then when I let go I stared into his eyes. He started to lean in. We have already kissed befor but every kiss feels like the first with him. I love it. Right when our lips touched it was interrupted.

"Get a room!" we looked to see Brent making kissing faces at us.

"At least I have a girl I can kiss." He said with a burn. Every one started laughing.

"Gurllll dats wrong, mmhmmm." Brent said which made everyone laugh harder.
when we finally stopped laughing. Shawn picked me up and took me out of the door. He set me down. He put his foot in front of the door so you can't open it and then pulled out his wallet and took a sticker off of it and put it on the peep hole. I smiled at him. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. I put my hands around his neck. He leaned in and we kissed. It was the best kiss ever. Nothing could ruin the moment.

"Savannah! get in here!"

Never mind. I was wrong. I pulled away as soon as I heard my mom.

"Hurry run down there and pretend your getting something to drink." I whispered to Shawn. He did that. I moved my foot and the door opened.

"Where is shawn?!" My mom yelled.

"He went to get me something to drink" I said pointing down the hallway to shawn walking back with a diet dr pepper.

"Hello ma'am. Is there something wrong?" he asked giving me the drink.

"I guess not." She said walking back to the room.

"Wow that was close" he said kissing me on the cheek.

"Ohh and I love when you talk to my mom you are always so proper."

"Well I have done that the whole time I have known her and he approved of me soooo..." I just laughed.

"So what time do u wanna go eat tonight?" I asked as we walked back into the room.
He looked at his watch and saw that it was already 1:45.

"We gotta get dressed! Ohh and how about 8" he yelled. I agreed. Everyone looked at there phones to see what time it was and they all started to run around. Me and Emily walked into the room we had out clothes in so we could change. I dressed in uggs and a big vineyard vines shirt with leggings. Emily wore toms and a plain black shirt with jeans. We both walked into the bathroom and did our light makeup, brushed out teeth and did our hair. I decided to straighten my hair and Emily French braided hers. When we walked in the boys were all ready and out moms were watching tv with skylynn.

"How did you do that?" Shawn said walking over to Emily looking at her hai

"It's called a French braid." she responded.

"Can you teach me how to do it? M" Emily laughed.

"I don't think your hair is long enough.

"I'll do it on Savannah's!"

"Sure I don't mind. I kinda want to find out how this ends." I said laughing.

"I will show you when we get there but we need to leave."
We all rushed out the door. When we arrived, they were late and had to go straight out. Me and Emily sat in the back room and talked until we heard the announcer come on.

"Okay so now the boys are going to come up here and play a game."

Shawn took the mic. "I have an idea! Emily acan teach me how to French braid!" Me and Emily looked up at shawn and laughed. We agreed. I sat down on a stool that was on the stage.

Ohh no. Here I go. This it the end. I'm scared. Then I feel shawn start to brush my hair back. It already hurt.

"I'm sorry if this hurts baby I'm not a hair stylus" everyone in the room laughed.

"Okay first you need to take her bangs and put them into 3 pieces." Emily said.

"Okay." He took my bangs and evenly put them into 3 pieces.

"Now take this piece and put it under this and this over this and this under this." She said pointing at all if the pieces.

"I give up." He said letting go of my hair.

"Maybe you should do something else." Cameron said.

"I have an idea! we can all do push-ups with fans on our backs!" Carter said then the crowd went wild!

"Dibs on savannah!" shawn yelled! the crowd all said "Awwe" he put his arm around me. I smiled and gave him a hug.

"I'll take Emily!" Jack g quickly said grabbing Emily's arm. She smiled.
All of the other boys went out in the crowd and picked a fan.
When they all found one, they went back on the stage.

"Okay the rules are : the last one to drop wins! we all have to go at the same pace. Okay on three. One two three!" we were all sitting on there backs. We were on 10 when matthew and carter fell. Everyone laughed. Then in 12 Arron and Jc fell. On 14 hayes fell. 15 Brent fell. 17 jack j fell. 24 Nash fell. It was Taylor , cameron, jack g and shawn. They kept going until Taylor fell at 29. Then cameron tell at 31. Then finally at 34 jack g fell. Shawn did one more and stopped at 35. He jumped up and started yelling!

"The winner is the one and only shawn Mendes!" everyone yelled and cheered. Shawn picked me up and twirled me around. He then kissed me in the forehead. The crowd 'awwwed' I started smiling.

Before we knew it it was already 7:00 and we needed to get ready for our date! me and Emily went back to the hotel and got dressed.