Chapter 13

After we left the dining room, we were on our way to the hotel. It was really late because we had talked after dinner for a couple of hours. I was walking , holding hands with shawn, when I got a text from my mom.

"Hey y'all don't forget that me and Emily's mom are coming in 3 days! Can't wait to see you!"

I froze. I couldn't move. I dropped my phone. How could I forget about this! my mom is very strict about boys! My mom wouldn't let me kiss someone unless I had been dating them for at least 6 months! and to think that I'm rooming with 6 guys that I met last night. I was thing about all these things when I snapped back to reality.

"SAVANNAH! what's wrong? come on! wake up! snap out of it!" I heard shawn say while shaking me.

"What. what. What. I'm here what happened?" I said trying to not pass out.

"You just froze when u got a text. What was it?" Nash said walking over to me running my back to try and calm me down. Emily picked up my phone ad looked at my message. She froze, she knew her mom would freak out. Her mom is really protective about who she dyes because when Emily fell in love with her last boyfriend, Taylor. he broke her heart by cheating on here with her worst enemy. Shelby. Shelby and Taylor are still going out. For 3 years. Emily hasn't liked anyone else sense.

"Babe! what's wrong?" shawn said putting his arm around me as Nash walked over to see Emily.

"My mom and Emily's mom. They are coming." I said while I sat down on the ground in front of the venue.

"So thats alright! we can slowly introduce ourselves to them!" Matt pitched an idea.

"Or we could act like we have never met each other and fall in love in front of them and then they can get to know us!" Brent said as he sat next to me.

"I don't think that will work. They are both REALLY strict about who we date." Emily said.

"I have an idea!" Jc yelled as he picked up my phone and started typing.

"What are you typing?" I asked curiously.

"Here, take a look!" he handed me back my phone. It read 'I'm so exited! I have a very special surprise when you get here! love you!'

"What's the surprise?" Taylor said. Arron hit him in the head.

"Idiot" Arron said as Taylor rubbed the spot on his head thy Arron hit.

"Ohhhhh you never told your mom!" Taylor said.

"Nope" Emily said.

"Well how about this." Jack j said , "we all an go to the hotel and go to sleep. When we wake up. All of us will come in a room and talk about it. But we need a good night sleep." We all agreed. As we walked home, shawn had his Han around my waist and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Everything's going to be okay. Your mom will like us. We will behave." Shawn said as he kissed my forehead.

"Thanks, I think she will love y'all." I said as I smiled. We all got to the hotel and go to our rooms. Me and Emily lie down in the bed and just think. We slowly drifted to sleep. I woke up to shawn holding me in his lap and every one surrounding me.

"What? why am I here." I said as I looked around the room. I felt my face wet. Had I been crying?

"You were crying in your sleep. So I decided to try and calm you down." Shawn said as he played with my hair.

"Awe thanks." I said as I kissed him on the cheek.

" So are you okay now? do you want to go back to sleep here? or do you want to go in the living room with me and Lu on the couch? " he said in his beautiful voice.

"Can we go in the living room?" I said whipping my tears with the hand that wasn't wrapped around shawn.

"Sure" he smiled and picked me up and brought me to the living room. All of the other boys went to there rooms and fell asleep. We just watched tv.

"I wonder what I was dreaming about." I asked breaking the silence.

"I know. Or at least a little bit. " He said scooting closer to me.

"What?"

"Well you kept saying 'no he is good! I love him. Don't separate us!' so I think you had a nightmare of your mom not liking me." He said and I snuggled up to him and laid my head on his chest. at that moment mom texted me.

"Hey babe! I know you probably asleep but when you wake up you will see this! me and em's mom are coming tomorrow instead of friday! isn't that awesome! can't wait to see you! Our plane is probably coming in early in the morning. love you! call me when you get this!"

I looked up at shawn to see him reading it. He looked at me. We both were I'm shock.