Chapter 45

Savannah's P.O.V.

I woke up and looked at my phone. It was 8:12. Frick. I was late. I quickly hopped in the shower and changed and got ready. When I ran downstairs there was note on the counter.

Dear savannah,
I had to run to the airport to pick up Clint. Get home quickly after school.
Love mom

I threw the note away. I grabbed an apple and headed to school. By the time I got there it was already in third period. I walked in and all eyes were on me. I have my teacher the tarty slip and I sat down. I looked up at the board and it said "we love savannah!" I looked confused.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Well I know you are having a hard time without shawn so we thought a party would cheer you up!" onna said. She say down next to me and gave me a party hat. I laughed.

"Thanks guys but I'm not in the mood."

"What's wrong. Aren't you happy? you are gong to see him in a couple days!"inna says.

"No I'm not. We can't go."

"What? why not?"

"My cousin is coming to visit."

"Savannah?" my friend Noah asks me.

"Yeah?"

"It's okay. You will be with him again some day. I promise."

"Thank you Noah." I gave him a hug.

"Well let's not waist a perfectly good party!" Emily yelled. We all cheered. I walked over to onna.

"Hey where is anna?" I asked her very quietly so no one besides her could hear.

"You didn't hear?" I shook my head no.
"She moved to Miami! last week." I looked up and got a sudden happiness in my eyes.

"Let's party!!" I jumped around. The day was actually really fun. We haut talked the whole day. Me and everyone in my grade. When school was over I headed home. I took my time. When I finally got there I saw that my mom wasn't home. I guess she was out with Clint. I went upstairs and changed out of my school/hipster clothes into some Nike shorts and Shawn's sweat shirt. I walk outside and it feels so good.

Me
Hey shawn! what's up?

Shawn:)
10x better that I'm talking to you! <3

Me
I love you so much!

Shawn:)
I love you to! So is your cousin there yet?

Me
I don't really know. They sent home. Wanna facetime?

He didn't respond to my text he just called me on FaceTime.

"Hey babe!"

"Hey shawn! where are you?"

"On my back porch! what about you?"

"I'm on my front porch."

"Cool!"

"Hey shawn! they just pulled up! can I call you later?" I asked.

"Yeah sure baby!"

"Love you!"

"Love you too!"

Then I hung up. I walked to my driveway and my cousin stepped out if the car.

"Savannah!"

"Clint!" I gave him a hug. I wish he was shawn.

"How have you been?" he asked and we take all his stuff in the house.

"Well to be honest. I've been better."

"What's wrong?"

"Well my boyfriend sorta lives on Canada. So I never can see him."

"Really? but hey. You know what they say"

"What?"

"If u survive the long distance part then it's one of the strongest relationships "
I have Clint a hug.
We just sat around the house and caught up. At dinner my mom handed me a new phone case.

"What's this?" I asked

"It's a phone case that has you and shawn on it. I know you miss him. And I fell bad that y'all can't see each other so I wanted to get you something." My mom says.

"Awwe thanks mom." I put if on my phone. It's perfect. After dinner I go upstairs and go to sleep.