Chapter 48

Savannah's P.O.V.

"We are going to camp out in my back yard on my trampoline." I stated.

"Really!" I nodded.

"Let's go get some blankets and pillows!" I suggested. We walked around the house and grabbed every spare pillow or blanket there was.

"Well where are y'all two going?" my mom asked as she saw us walk down the stairs.

"We are going to vamp out on the trampoline! is that okay?" I asked her.

"Sure!" I thanked her and me and shawn walked outside to the trampoline. We threw the blankets an pillows on the trampoline and speeded them out.

"Now what?" Shawn asked.

"Let's go to sleep. I'm really tired." I said.

"Okay! but one sec. I gotta pee" I laughed as he ran inside. When he came back he had a shirt in his hand.

"What's that?" I asked pointing the
T-shirt.

"It's one of my t-shirts. I thought if u got how out here u could change into it. Because ya know. Your wearing a sweatshirt and you can't just take it off like I can." I laughed.

"Thanks! Now turn around."

"Why?"

"Ima bout to change!"

"Okay! tell me when ur done." He turne around. I quickly changed. Without telling hi I was done I run up to him and jump on his back.

"Hey! u almost gave me a heart attack!"
He yelled.

"Hehe sowy." I kissed him on the cheek and got off his back.

"Hey savannah, you missed" he smirked. I smiled and then kisse a him on the lips. When we were done we jumped on the trampoline and laid down. In about 10 minutes it had dropped 20 degrease. I was very cold. But I was to lazy to got my sweatshirt.

"Are you cold baby?" shawn asked me.

"A little" I admitted. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. I laid my head in his chest and cuddled as close to him as possible. I went to sleep.
--
I woke up in the same position I fell asleep in. I looked around trying not to wake shawn up but I failed.

"Good morning beautiful." we both sat up.

"Good morning." I smiled and quickly pecked his lips.

"Are you hungry?" he asked me.

"A little" I answered. We got off the trampoline, well I kind of fell off because I hadn't stretched. Shawn laughed at me and then picked me up and threw me into his back. We walked inside to see my mom and cousin making breakfast.

"Good morning Romeo and Juliet!" my mom said. shawn and I giggled.

"Good morning!" shawn and I both said. He put me down on the stool in the kitchen and sat down next to me.

"When is shawn going home?" I asked.

"Umm I'm not really sure! when r u?" my mom asked shawn.

"Umm well my school kinda burned down so I don't have to be there any specific day." He smiled at me.

"I have an awesome idea!" I yelled.

"What?" everyone said in unison.

"Shawn should do that thing where he goes with me to school one day. We can say he was thinking about going to school there!" I stated.

"That would be so much fun!" shawn stated.

"Sure! I'll call your principal later and ask him when." My mom said.

"Wow! we have to go back not tomorrow but the next day! what! that's not fair." I pouted.

"Yes you do. And breakfast is ready!" Clint said.

Me and shawn made our plates first and then sat down at the table. When we all finished, me and shawn picked up the stuff from last night and decided to go to Starbucks. I ran upstairs and threw on some clothes. When we were ready we walked downstairs.

"Hey savannah?" my mom yelled from the kitchen. I walked in.

"Yeah?"

"Will u take my car and fill it up?" I nodded and grabbed the keys and the money from my mom.

"I didn't know you could drive." Shawn said as he hopped in the passenger seat.

"Well I'm not supposed to. I have my learners a permit tho." I explained. We went to the gas station and filled the car up. When we left we headed for Starbucks.