Chapter 42

Savannah's P.O.V.

I woke because my phone was ringing. I answered it without even looking at the caller ID.

Convo

"Hello?"I ask in a groggy voice.

"Savannah? are you just now getting up! hurry get ready your plane leaves in one hour!!" my mom scram threw the phone.

"What! okay bye! I'll calm you when I get ready!"

End of convo.

I hung up and hopped out of bed.

"Shawn wake up!" I said jumping back on the bed on him to wake him up.

"What?" he said in his perfect morning voice.

"My plane leaves in an hour!" I yelled so that the others would wake up. I new they woke up because I heard scrambling around.

"But I don't want you to leave!" he wrapped his arms around me so that I couldn't move or get away.

"Shawn! this is serious!" I yelled trying my hardest to escape his grip but failing miserably. He just laughed at me.

"Okay I'll let you go!" He let me go for about 3 seconds until he jumped on me and pined my arms and legs to the floor. I didn't even try to escape. I had no chance.

"Shawn!" I yelled at him.

"Savannah!" he yelled back at me.

"Shawn! got off I have to get ready to leave!"

"I don't want you to leave though." He said. Still holding me to the floor.

"Shawn I know! I will miss you t-" I was cut off by Shawn's lips crashing into mine. then he finally not off of me.

"Well now I know how to make you be quiet." He smiled and helped me off the floor.

"Hahah yeah well I need to get ready!" I ran into the bathroom, took a shower, blow dried my hair, straightened my hair, brushed my teeth, did my makeup, changed, all in 25 minutes.

"Well that was fast!" shawn picked me up and spun me around.

"Yep! where is Emily and onna?" I asked as he put me down.

"They are ready!"

"Then let's go!" I grabbed my bag, only for Shawn to take it our of my hands so I didn't carry it, an we walked out to the living room. Everyone was sitting in the couch ready. The boys' plane left a couple hours after ours.

"Let's go!" onna said and we all walked to the elevators and then walked to the airport.

"Wow we made it! I thought we were going to be late!" Emily said and we went to the baggage check thingy.

"Plane 310 to Nashville Tennessee is now boarding." The intercom person said.

"Well I guess this is goodbye." I say as I turn around to shawn. I had tears in my eyes.

"This isn't goodbye! this is just... see ya later." He always new what to say. I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist an my arms around his neck.

"I love you." I whispered into his ear.

"Savannah?" he asked.

"Yeah?"

"I love you. More than you will ever know. You are beautiful. I will always love you." He kissed me.

Onna's P.O.V.

I looked over at savannah and shawn. She was in his arms and she was crying. Wow. I never realized how much she loved him. But I have my own boy. I turn around to see cam looking at me. I smiled. He walked over to me and kissed me.

Emily's P.O.V.

I was on my phone about to tell my mom we were boarding when I felt someone put there arms around me and pull me close to them. I look up and saw jack. I smiled.

"Hey babe."I said. I guess I sounded really sad cause he knew what I was thinking.

"Hey baby it's okay! we can FaceTime a lot anddddddd I have family in Memphis so I an visit them and then go see you! I visit them a lot!" I smile and kissed him.

Savannah's P.O.V.

I finally stopped kissing shawn when the person announced that it was the last call for our plane. I grabbed my carry ons, as did Emily and onna, and we ran to the boarding place. Shawn went as far as e could with me. Bad soon as we had to go on the plane I turned and looked at shawn. He smiled at me. He pulled me into a last hug an then we had to leave.

"See ya later." He smiled. He always can cheer me up.

"See ya later." I smiled then we boarded the plane.

I texted my mom to tell her we were on the plane. As soon as she texted back the plane took off. I was sitting beside Emily and onna luckily. I ended up and fell asleep about two minutes within the takeoff.

"Savannah we are here!" I woke up to that and onna was shaking me very hard.

"Okay I'm up I'm up!" We giggled.

"Ohh I have to text shawn!" I quickly pulled out my phone.

"Awwe y'all are so cute together." Emily stated. I smiled.

Convo

"Hey shawn! we just landed!"he replied immediately.

"Good!!! how was it?"

"It was good"

"You were asleep the whole time weren't you?"

"You know me so well!"

"Yepp!"

"Well I'll call you hen I get home!

"Okay! love you!"

"Love you to"

End convo.

Me, emily, and onna walked out to the baggage claim. We were only there about 2 minutes when Onnas bag came.

"Hey onna there is your mom!" I said pointing over to Onnas mom walking to us.

"Mom!" onna yelled and ran to give her mom a hug.

"Onna! I missed you!"

"I missed you to!"

We all talked for a little while when we were waiting for me an Emily's bags. They left after about 15 minutes of talking.

"There is my last bag!" Emily said and then we walked over to the spot were our moms were going to meet us. We waited silently for 5 minutes until our moms ran up to us. We haut talked on our way to our cars. When we left the airport my mom was asking so many questions. Mostly about shawn. I answered them. Then we finally were home. I took my. Stuff up stairs and unpacked. Then I took my phone and face times shawn. It took about 1 ring and he answer.

"Baby!!!!!" he yelled through the phone.

"Shawn! I already miss you!"

We talked until 4 in the morning. That wasn't the best choice considering I had school the next day. But when we finally hung up I went right go sleep.