Chapter 29

Onna's P.O.V.

Cam leaned in. We were centimeters away. I could feel him breathing. He looked into my eyes. We were about to kiss until.
We heard someone take a picture.
We quickly separated. when I looked up. Taylor. Why.

"Well well well." He said walking closer to us. "Looks like we have another couple here. Do we?"
Me and cam both blushed really hard.

"So y'all aren't going to answer?" he chuckled "hahahah I'll let y'all tell the others. I won't tell" he winked and walked away.

"Well. that was awkward." Cam said picking up the bacon and walking toward the others. I trotted to catch up to him. When we got to the group it was very silent and awkward. Finally shawn broke the silence.

"So y'all ready to go?" we all agreed.

*skip check out and walk back to hotel*

Savannah's P.O.V.
As soon as we got back into the room we all changed into out baiting suits. When I walked out there were shirtless boys everywhere!!!! I scanned the room and saw shawn. Wow. I have never seen him shirtless like this before. Once again. Wow. I know he is only 15 but his has the body of an 18 year old. I guess Brent noticed me staring at him. He laughed and waved his hand in front of my face to snap me back to reality. I blushed really hard.

"So I guess you like what ya see." He laughed and then walked away.
I turned to go get Onna and Emily and tell them to hurry up but when I turned around I saw Onna staring past me. It looked like she was about to drool.

"Onna!" I snapped an she shook her head trying to comprehend something. "What is it?" I asked curiously. She didn't say anything. He just pointed. I turned around. There was shirtless cam. And I must say. Even though I was dating shawn. Cam didn't look so bad. I turned around and laughed. She walked over to him and sat next to each other. I walked back into the room to get Emily.

"Hey girly what's taking so long?" I asked her and sat next to her on the bed.

"All of this hate. Someone took a picture of me and jack an posted it." I took her phone and looked at all of her twitter notifications.

"Girlll they just hate ya cause they ain't ya." I locked her phone and threw it on the bed. "Come on. Of you are making me wear this bikini that I really feel uncomfortable in then you are going to come swim and have fun" she giggled and we walked out to the big room.

"Okay we are all here. Let's go!" shawn said as he walked over to me and grabbed my hand. When we got to the elevator we all had to squeeze in. I don't know why we didn't just take two trips. But anyway we finally got to the pool. I walked over to the edge an stuck my toes in to see how cold it was. Before I know it someone wrapped there arms around me and threw me in! while I was under I heard two other splashes. When I got to the top I looked around to see and hear Onna and Emily screaming. Before I could say anything the boys started laughing. It was so funny. Not.

"Okay who did this!" I yelled.
I looked around and everyone stopped laughing and looked serious. I looked at jack shawn and cam. I knew it. When we all three got we were not happy.

"We will give yall a 5 second head start." Emily said with some sass.
They froze. "1" all three of them darted in all different directions. "Let's go!" Emily said and we took off after them.

"You'll never catch me!" Shawn yell going to the stairs.

"Ohh yes I will boy!" I yelled and sprinted up the stairs behind him.

After about 8 flights of stairs I quit.

"I give up! you win!" I sat down trying to catch my breath. He laughed.

"Here." He said between breaths. He put his hand out for me to grab.

"No I'm fine. I'll stay here. I'll just fall if I stand up" he laughed and them picked me up.

"How are you not about to pass out!" I asked him.

He laughed "I don't really know. I'm just good at running up stairs." We both laughed. He walked to the elevators still holding me. As soon as we got to the elevator we saw cameron carrying onna while talking to jack holding Emily. We all laughed!

"So I guess we all had the same ideas." Jack said.

"Stairs." Shawn and Cameron said at the same time.

"Who won?" it asked Emily.

"Me!" jack said in an exited voice.

"What bout you?" I asked onna.

"That would a be a me" cameron said smiling. He kissed her cheek. Wait what.

"Wait what?" I asked. Onna turned really red.

"It's nothing." cam said and looked away blushing.
Shawn whispered into my ear. "How long do you think until they admit they like each other?"

"I give it another hour" we both giggled.
the elevator finally came and we got in. The boys sat us down. Shawn put his arm around me. The elevator ride was silent. We just were all thinking a guess. When we got back to the pool all the other guys were in the pool.

"Let's go!" shawn said.

"Fine!" I said and we jumped in. Shortly after, Emily and jack jumped in. We looked up to see onna and cam talking. She looked at me.

"Hey me and cameron are going to get.. our phones." She smiled and walked away. Me and Emily looked at each other. Emily's face said 'let's go'.

"Hey Shawn I'll be right back!" I smiled an kissed his cheek. Emily and I tiptoed closely behind cam and onna. When they stopped we hid behind the closest door. We were very close but they were whispering so it was hard to hear them. But we could understand them.

"Onna. Can I tell you something?" I heard cam say.

"Yeah. Whats up?" She asked.

"I like you. A lot." He said.

"Really? me? wow! I like you to!" she said with a smile probably on her face.

"Do you want to go to dinner tomorrow with me?" he asked her.

"Yeah! I would love to." She answered.

Me and Emily didn't hear anything so we peaked around the corner and they were....kissing!