Chapter 32

Brent's P.O.V. (heheheh changing it up)

We were walking to the mall when we stopped at a candy store. That was a mistake. We left with 2 bags per person. The whole rest of the time we walked to the mall we ate.

"Hey guys! let's go on the playground!" I yelled. I was such a kid. But they all agreed so I wasn't the only one. The playground was right next to the mall so we just texted hayes and told him to meet us there.

"Hey jack! come push me!" I heard Emily tell as she jumped on the swing.

"I have a better idea!" savannah said as her and onna jumped on the swings next to her.

"Who can swing the highest!" onna yelled.
All of us were surrounding the swings to judge. The were swinging really high. We were all having a good time until we heard someone scream.
"Oh my god! there's the magcon boys!!!!!!" by the time we turned around there was a giant mob running after us. We all ran. I turned to see all if the girls jump out if the swings and fall. It was funny because they didn't get hurt they just got up and ran. They were not far behind us when we all ran into the little building where the bathrooms were. We locked it behind us.

Savannah's P.O.V.

"Ohh no!" I yelled. " I ripped a hole in my favorite leggings!"

"It's okay baby!" shawn said trying to comfort me,"i promise we will go with you to get some new ones just like that! where did you get them?"

I smiled" ummm well I got them at pink."

"Hahahha! you promised her tht you would go with her!" Taylor laughed.

"If I recall correctly, I promised all of us would go with her." He said , and then he whispered, "if I have to go we all have to." I laughed.

"Well then let's get this over with...." Shawn sId and walked out the door. I was surprised that there weren't any girls. We walk into the mall and walked to pink.

"Ohh this will be interesting." I heard brent say.

"Hey we are only getting pants. At least we sent going into Victoria secrets!" I snapped at him. Mathis is going to be funny. And then we walked into the store.