Chapter 24

*savannah's date*

Savannah's P.O.V.

We had been driving in the limo for at least 30 minutes when shawn handed me a blind fold.

"You want me to put this on?" I asked with a weird look on my face.

"Do you trust me?" I put it on.
The limo stopped about 30 seconds after I put it on.
"Grab my hand." Shawn said.

"How. I can't see anything." He laughed. And then he grabbed my hand and led me out of the limo.

"Hey I just noticed you have my hoodie on!" He said as I felt him pull on the bottom on my hoodie.

"Ohh yeah! I hope that's okay!" I said.

"No prob!"

We finally got inside and he took my blindfold off.

"Wow! this place is beautiful!" when I looked around it was a beautiful ballroom with tables set all around the outside.

"Do you like it?"

"Oh my gosh I love it!!" I said while giving him a big hug.
We walked over to a lady behind a desk.

"We have a reservation." He said looking at the older woman.

"Last name." She said never looking up at us.

"Mendes." He replied.

"Ohh yes." She said checking our name off the list. "JARRED!" she yelled as a tell handsome waiter rushed out.

"Yes ma'am?" he asked trying to catch his breath from running.

"Go show this young couple to there table." She said. Still not looking away from her computer screen.

"Yes ma'am!" he grabbed two menus " this way."
We walked to the very back of the room and sat down at a small booth.
"I will be with you shortly to take your drink orders."
When he walked off me and shawn looked at each other.

"Do you wanna take that sweatshirt off? it's not cold in here." He asked me. I looked into his eyes and was almost memorized. until I heard the waiter come back.

"What would you like to drink?" he asked.

"I would like a water!" I said as I took off the sweatshirt.

"I would also like a water." Shawn said with a smile.

"Okay I will be back shortly to bring your drinks." He said. then off he went.
The place wasn't very crowded so me and shawn could here each other very well. We talked about everything. The waiter came back and gave us our drinks then took our orders. After we ordered shawn turned and looked at me. He didn't say anything though.

"What?" I asked him.

"You look beautiful today. You look truly wonderful." He said as he smiled.
I smiled back and kissed him ok the cheek.

"Thank you," i said as he smiled and put his arm around me.
We just talked and talked and talked until the food came. We hardly talked while we were eating because we were both starving. When we finished the waiter took the dirty plates to the kitchen. And placed the check on the table.
Shawn stood up and took my hand and then walked me to the middle of the ballroom floor.
"Do you know how to dance?" He asked putting his arms around my waist.

"Not really" I made I pouty face.

"That's okay! I have a better idea!" he ran back to the table and put some money on the table and the. Ran back to me.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"It's a surprise." He said with a smirk appearing on his cute face. I was kinda nervous.

Where are we going?
When will we be back at the hotel?
Oh my gosh he is perfect.
Is it outside?
Why is it a surprise?

All of these questions were racing threw my head when all of the sudden I was being held in his arms. I laughed when he picked me up because he had a hilarious facial expression.

"Here is yo- my, jacket." He said smiling and set me down right before we reached the door so I could put the hoodie on. When I put it on he picked me up again. Shocker. And then he started walking down the street.

"Where are we going?" I asked him as I laid my head down on his shoulders.
We were walking forever it seemed like.

"Hey shawn?"

"Yeah baby?"

"Where are we going?"

"You will see!" he said and kissed me on my forehead.

"I'm really sleepy. Can I just walk so it will keep me away?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"No. I'm not going to set you down. Go to sleep. I'll wake you up when we get there." He said with a smile on his face.

"I'm not going to fall asleep! I'll stay awake with you," I said as I kissed kiss cheek.

"Okay good baca use we are here!" he said as he almost dropped me but caught me at the last second.

"Ohh my! this is the most beautiful place I have ever seen!"I said jumping up and down! I looked around and saw a pavilion type thing with lights hanging from the roof. It was bye a pond with huge koi in it.

"I'm glad you like it." He said taking my hand and walking up to the pavilion. When we walked under the roof I saw three men. All had violins. I looked up and shawn and he smiled. When we walked to the middle of the pavilion we looked out over the pond with and saw the moons reflection on the water. It was getting pretty late. But I don't care as long as I'm with him.
He nodded to the band and they starter playing. He put his hands around my waist and I put mine around his neck. We just stayed there and swayed forever. When we stopped I looked up at him and he looked at me. He leaned in and kissed me. It was perfect. It was a moment out of a movie. When we finally stopped after what felt like and hour, he smiled at me and then picked me up bridal style. "You ready to go?" he asked in a small whisper because he could tell I was tiered. I nodded. "You can go to sleep now. I will wake you up when we get back to the hotel. The limo is here." He said I smiled an then fell into a deep sleep. I woke up when I felt him lay me down on my bed. I turned over to see Emily was fast asleep. I fell back asleep.