Chapter 35

Emily's' P.O.V.

Savannah and shawn had just left to go to the bathroom when jack pulled me out of the crowd of the other boys.

"Hey want to go on a walk? maybe we can go get some lunch?" He asked and he put his arm around my waist.

"Sure babe!" I got on my tiptoes and kissed his check. He smiled and then we walked up to chick-fil-a.

"What do you want sweetie?" he asked me and we got it the line.

"Ummm I'm not that hungry soo.." I stated and I scanned the menu.

"I'm not that hungry either. Want to share?" he asked and smiled. I nodded.
We ordered our food and then sat down. When we finished eating we threw our trash away and then headed off to walk the mall.

"So where do you want to go?" he asked me.

"How about... forever 21?!" I asked excitedly.

"Sure babe!" when we walked into forever 21 we(more like I) shopped for about 30 minutes.

Okay! I think I'm just going to get this shirt and these shorts." I grabbed his hand and we got I'm the line.

"Hello!" the beautiful, young, tall, cashier asked. I have a feeling jack likes her. I also have a felling she likes jack. I wouldn't blame her if she did. "Is this all?" she asked and I nodded. After she rang it up, I pulled out my wallet from my purse.
"No! I got it." Jack said pushing my hand back into my purse.

"No it's fine! it's my clothes." I tried to take out my wallet but he said no. I finally gave in. The girl have him the receipt. but he wrote something on it.

"Call me." she winked.
surprisingly he took the receipt, ripped off the number and handed it back to her.

"Sorry, but I'm good with the girl I got. I plan to keep her." He looked down at me and smiled. I mouthed 'I love you'
"I love you too sweetie." He said to where the cashier could here it. She rolled her eyes and helped the next costumer.

"Thank you. That meant a lot." I said as we walked out if the store.

"Anytime." He smiled.

"Look there are the others!" I said and we ran over to them.