Chapter 18

Shawn's P.O.V.

I woke up because I heard someone crying. I was the only one up. I lifted up my head and looked around the room. I saw savannah curled up in a corner and moving a little but. I walked over to her to see that she was asleep and crying. Again. My heart started to race. I picked her up and walked over to the couch. I had noticed that we were all sprawled across the floor. When I made it to the couch I sat down and put savannah in my lap. I was running her back and trying to calm her down but not wake her up. I kicked jack g. To wake him up.

"What was that for?"he said sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"It's savannah again. I'm really worrying about her."

"I'll go wake up Emily." He said as he cautiously walked over all the people to where Emily was. "Hey Emily. Wake up. I need your help." He said gently shaking her.

"What?" she said turning back over.

"It's savannah." She automatically stud up.

Emily P.O.V.

When jack said that it was savannah I jumped up. "Where is she?" I asked very worried. She was in the couch. I needed to get threw. I couldn't. There were so many people. How can I get over there? My though was interrupted by jack picking me up bridal style.

"Hey, need a ride?" He asked smiling and kissing my check. Wow. I wasn't expecting that. I blushed very hard. As he was walking over to savannah he swing me over on his back. I laughed. When we finally got over to the couch he set me down next to him. I leaned over him so I could look at him. He pulled me onto his lap. Wait what. Did he like me? Before he never talked to me before this morning. No he doesn't. He knows that carter likes me. I was snapped out of my thought when savannah screamed. Not very loud, kind of soft. It woke up Brent, Taylor and Matt. When they saw what it was they rushed over.

Brent's P.O.V.

I woke up because I heard a scream I looked over to savannah. She was drenched in tears. Why? I rushed to her. She was asleep.

Shawn's P.O.V.

I was holding savannah when all of the sudden she stopped. She stopped crying, moving and screaming.
"Savannah!" I shook her. She woke up.

"What happened?" she asked looking into my eyes.

"You had a bad dream " I answered her as she put her arms around me.

"Ohh I remember it now." She said adjusting her body to where she cuddling next to me.

"What was it?" I asked putting my arm around her and started playing with her hair.

"I remember running threw the woods. I looked back and there was someone following me. I didn't see there face. But when I looked back in front of me I tripped over a log and fell. When I looked up he was in front of me. I started to scream. When someone pushed him off of me and then I woke up." She said when she started to shake again.

"It's okay baby. I'm here for you. Now. Your fine." I said trying to comfort her.

Savannah's P.O.V.
When I woke up I was in Shawn's arms. I felt like I was safe again. When I readjusted he put his arm around me. I still felt sparks. When I looked up to him I saw Emily and jack g out of the corner of my eye. I looked over and they were in a deep conversation. I dont know what told me this bit I knew that they liked each other. The second I saw them together I new it was meant to be. When my mom walked in.

"Good morning" she said smiling. "What made y'all get up so early?" Before anyone could say anything I talked.

"We went to sleep early."

"Okay cool? y'all hungry?" she asked when Emily's mom walked out of the room.

"Yep!" we all said.

"I think that me and Emily's mom will be going home tomorrow night. Is that okay? I didn't want to stay the whole time." My mom said as she got out some bacon.

"That's fine!" Emily said looking at me. I picked up my phone and texted Emily. '#jemily I ship it. I know you like him. I can tell.' I saw her get it and she just smiled at me and put her phone down. When we looked at the clock it was 8 o'clock.

"Savannah do you want to go back to sleep. We can go into your room?" shawn said.

"Can we?" I asked.

"Of corse." He said smiling at me and then standing up. He picked me up and walked into my room. He jumped on the bed and set me down. He started to walk out when I grabbed his arm.

"Will you stay?"

"Yes! if you want me to." He said walking back to me.

"Please." He laid back next to me and I snuggled up to him. His arm was around me and he was playing with my hair. After about 15 minutes I looked up to him. "I can't go to sleep. I'm scared I will have another dream." I said.

"Everything's going to be alright. I'm here." She said kissing my forehead.

"Shawn?" I asked.

"Yes?" he replied.

"Can you sing to me?"

"I thought you would never ask." He smiled. "Across the ocean, across the sea,
Starting to forget the way you look at me now
Over the mountains, across the sky,
Need to see your face, I need to look in your eyes

Through the storm and through the clouds
Bumps on the road and upside down now
I know it's hard, babe, to sleep at night
Don't you worry
'cause everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Through the sorrow, and the fights,
Don't you worry
'cause everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

All alone, in my room
Waiting for your phone call to come soon
And for you, oh, I would walk a thousand miles,
To be in your arms, holding my heart

Oh, I,
Oh, I,
I love you
And everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Through the long nights
And the bright lights
Don't you worry
'cause everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

You know that I care for you
I'll always be there for you
I promise I will stay right here, yeah

I know that you want me too,
Baby we can make it through anything
'Cause everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Through the sorrow, and the fights,
Don't you worry
'cause everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Through the sorrow, and the fights,
Don't you worry
Everything's gonna be alright" I fell onto a deep sleep.