Chapter 53

Savannah's P.O.V.

I turned around and there he was.

"SHAWN!" I yelled.

"SAVANNAH!" he yelled and I jumped on him an wrapped my arms and legs around him.

"I missed you so much baby." he whispered into my ear.

"I missed you to" I kissed his cheek. He moved his head to where it was facing me.

"You missed" he smirked. I have him a passionate kiss. Then I realized my mom was behind me. I looked back, with shawn still holding me, and smiled at her.

"Hello! well let's get going!" shawn said. He put me down and grabbed me and my moms bigger bags and We grabbed the smaller ones. And we went to the car.

"Okay so we have three extra rooms, there is they all have bathrooms connected and one has a balcony. So you and your mom will have to decide who gets which one" shawn said as he packed the stuff in the car and we drove off. When we got to his house we all got out. I looked at his house.

"Oh my gosh this is beautiful!" I stated as we took all the bags into the very large house. As soon as we walked in we were greeted by by Shawn's parents and his little sister. his sister ran up and gave me a hug. She let go and turned around.

"Hahahaha I got the first hug!"she exclaimed. I laughed.

"Hello, I'm Shawn's mom!" his mom introduced.

"And I'm his dad!" His dad shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you!" I said an my mom introduced herself and they did to her. Our parents walked off to the kitchen leaving me and shawn to bring all the bags upstairs.

"Well now I guess I get the room with the balcony!" I stated. Shawn laughed. After about 20 minutes, me and shawn managed to get all the stuff upstairs and inti our rooms.

"Okay today I have to go to a friends house because they are leaving for a couple weeks so I won't be here today. But tomorrow it's a me as you day!" shawn said as he kissed my forehead and walked out.

"Wait!" he stopped and turned around To face me.

"What?" he questioned.

"You missed" I smiled. He did to. He walked up to me and pulled me close to him and kissed me. When he let go we said our goodbyes and he left. I decided to take this day and organize my clothes and stuff. I had just started when Shawn's sister walked in.

"Hello! well I never really introduced myself earlier! my name is Aaliyah!" She gave me a hug.

"Hello! my name is savannah!" I smiled.

"Ohh trust me. I know. the only thing shawn has talked about for the past couple months was you." I blushed at what she said. "well from what he has told me he thinks you are perfect and I'm pretty sure he is in LOVE with you" I blushed really hard. "Ooooooo ur blushing! you love him to!" She exclaimed.

"Well considering I had a mental break down at school when I hadn't seen him in like 2 months. I'm pretty sure I'm in love!" I giggled and fell back on the bed.

"Hey! You can drive right?" she asked.

"Yeah why?" I asked hesitantly.

"Get dressed! I wanna go somewhere!" she jumped up and down.

"Where?" I asked.

"It's a surprise!"and with that she ran out. I laughed and then I changed into some high waisted shorts and a crop top. I threw my hair in messy bun and put on my vans. I didn't bother putting on any extra makeup so I just went down stairs.

"Hey mom and mrs mendes! Do you know where Aaliyah is?" I said as I sat Ina. Stool next to my mom.

"Yes sweetie she is out in the car waiting for you!"

"Okay thanks!" I walked out and got in the drivers seat.
"So, where to?" I asked.

"The mall!" she exclaimed.

"Well your happy I brought all my money" I stated.
She told me how to get there and then we arrived.

"So where do u want to go?" She didn't answer, she just dragged me into some stores. At about 9 p.m. we were FINALLY done shopping. I spent a lot of money. But it was worth it.

"Well for a girl your size you sure can shop" I said as we parked in there drive way.

"Thank you!" we laughed and grabbed the bags an walked inside.

"Well finally! the dinner is in the fridge, Aaliyah help savannah make her plate" Shawn's mom said.

"Yes ma'am!" Aaliyah responded.
Me and her ate and then went to sleep.

"Savannah!" I opened my eyes. It was shawn.

"What do you want?" I said, still tired.

"Wake up!"

"5 more minutes" I complained.

"Well then we are going to my room because it has Netflix" he smiled.

"Fine!" I said. He started to walk out but then he realized i wasn't following him.
"You coming?"
I smiled.

"Carry me!" He walked over I me and picked me up. We were in the middle of the hallway when Aaliyah walked out if her room.

"Hey savannah!" she said.

"Hey Aaliyah!" I replied.

"Where are y'all going?"

"We are going to watch Netflix!" I smiled.

"Where? Shawn's room?"
I nodded.

"Sure, netflix" she said jokingly.

"Aaliyah!" shawn snapped.

"Sorry sorry, I'm going!" she walked downstairs to eat I guess.
Shawn walked Into his room and tossed me softly on the bed.

"What do you want to watch?" he asked.

"I said five more minutes." I whispered and the curled up into a ball and fell right to sleep. I woke up when shawn started tickling me.

"Sh-sh-awn! s-s-t-op!" I tried to say but I couldn't stop laughing. He finally stopped.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"Your mom got a house. You need to packup"

"I just got here and your already kicking me out?" I joked.

"Yep!" he grabbed my hand and he helped me pack up the little stuff that was unpacked. It was jut me and my mom and we drove to our new house. It was about five minutes walking distance from Shawn's house. When we got there. It was perfect. I opened the door and asked if shawn could help me unpack. My mom said yes. I text shawn and he was over in about two minutes. When he walked in he had his guitar. My life was perfect.

I was living close to the love of my life

I lived in my dream country

I had a beautiful house

I had a loving mother

Life was perfect.

"Hey baby!" he said as he walked into my room.

"Heyyyyy!" I gave him a kiss on his lips and then sat on my bed and looked at him.

"What?"

"Well are you going to sing?" I asked him.

"Ohh yeah! I forgot!" I laughed. He sat down next to me and started playing. I new what it was by just one strum.

----------------------------------------------
A/N this is sadly the end:( thank you all for reading this! I hope you liked it! I will be starting another book VERY soon! maybe during this week! once again thank you all so much for reading my first fan fiction! love you all!