Chapter 17

I woke up to the sound of a picture being taken. I guess it woke most of us up because around 6 people sat up at the same time I did. When I looked around I saw that my mom had taken a picture of all of us. I guess it was funny how we were all 12 laying on the floor. "Well good mornin!"my mom said.

"Good morning ma'am!" Shawn said getting off of the floor.

"Hello sweetie, how did you sleep?" my mom asked.

"Good! the floor is surprisingly really comfortable." She laughed. He walked over to me and put his hand out and helped me up.

"What is that! it smells delicious!!" I heard Taylor say as he hopped up.

"Bacon and pancakes!" Emily's mom said. She is always cooking. Not saying that I'm complaining. "Are y'all hungry?" we all nodded. "We'll wake up everyone so we can eat." I walked around and woke up everyone. "foods ready!" Emily's mom said as she got all of us out plates.

"So, how long have y'all guys known each other?" my mom asked trying to make a conversation.

"Well I started becoming vine famous earlier last year. So I guess we all just discovered each other when we got more followers.." Nash said.

"Cool! so witch if y'all have the most followers?"

"I do!" Nash said very excitedly, "I just hit the #1 most followed viner in the world!!!"

"THATS AMAZING! when did u hit it?" Emily's mom asked.

"Yesterday. That's why we are all here! we were all at Taylor's house when we decided to come to Canada. He lives in Indiana." Brent said.

"Cool! well I think that because you just hit #1 im we should go to dinner tonight!" Emily said.

"Well that would be awesome but we have to go to our meet and greet today. And we normally will go to the dinning room there and eat dinner. But y'all Conan come!" Nash said.

"Ohh no it's fine! we don't want to bother." my mom replied.

"Come! you literally saved my life yesterday! the least We can do is give you to dinner." Brent said while eating his bacon.

"Well I guess so". Emily's mom said as she went in the kitchen to rinse off her plate.

"OH MY GOSH! I almost forgot! my brother and sister are coming In today!" Nash said standing up from the table and rushing over to his phone.

"Well while y'all are at the meet and greet I can go to the airport and pick them up!" I said trying to calm him down.

"Could you! that would be awesome!! thank you so much!" He said as he rapped his arms around me and gave me a big hug.

"When do they fly in?" I asked as he let go of me.

"I don't know. Probably around 3."

"Cool! so I can go to part of your meet and greet and then pick him up and bring him there."

"That would be awesome! you will love my sister! she is adorable.!" He smiled.

"What's her name? and your brothers?" Emily asked.

"My sister is skylynn and my brother is hayes." I smiled because I could feel shawn looking at me. I looked over at him and we just stared into each other's eyes until we were snapped back to reality.

"Skylynn is such a cute name!" My mom said as she cleaned her plate

"Hey we need to get ready. We only have a hour before we have to be there in an hour!" Jack g said as he jumped up from the table.

"Y'all go change, I will clean y'all's plates!" I said. That all thanks me.

"I will help!" shawn said walking over to me and picking up a plate.

"You have to get dressed." I said taking the plate out of his hand.

"I get ready really fast " he said looking around, when he didn't see my mom he gave me a quick peck in the check. It made me smile. when we got all of the plates we walked into the kitchen.

"I wash, you dry?" I asked setting the plates down.

"Sure" he smiled. Every time he smiled I got butterfly's.

"We quickly got finished cleaning and shawn walked over to his book bag and picked it up and walked into the room with the other guys to change. When he opened the door I heard a very high pitched scream. When I look over I saw carter standing there in his underwear. I laughed. Wen all of the buys were ready, we all walked out and craned onto the elevator. All but out moms. Our moms said for us to pick them up when we picked hayes and skylynn up. I agreed. When we got to the venue, I was glad that my mom didn't come. A lot if people started yelling at me "hey savannah! can I get a picture!" She didn't know that I was dating shawn. Me and Emily went to the room that we were in yesterday. We stayed in there till about 2:45. Then we started off to the airport. When we got there we saw what we thought was a 13 year old bit with a little sister.

"I think that's them" I said pointing to the two. When we finally got over to them I asked, "hey um are yo-" when he turned around I knew it was them because if his eyes. They were the same as Nash's. "Your Nash's brother"

"Yes I am. You must be savannah."

"Yep that's me!" said as I bent down. "You must be skylynn!" she nodded. I got back up and looked up at Emily. "Well let's go. "

"Okay let's go! ohh and I'm emily!" she said putting her hand out to shake his hand. He shook it.

"Hello Emily. I'm hayes and this is skylynn." He said pointing to him and then to his sister.

"Hello! okay well before we get to magcon, we have to go pick up our moms. On the way we will explain everything that's going on." Emily said as we started to walk toward the hotel. We finally got there.

"Wow! this place looks like a mansion!" skylynn said pointing to all of the windows. We all laughed.

"So that's what has happened in the past 2 days." I said talking to hayes as I finished the story.

"Well, thanks like something you here in the movies" he stated.

"Yeah that's what I thought." I said as we walked into the elevator.

"So.... you and shawn ?" she asked smiling.

"Yeah I guess. but please don't tell my mom!"

"I won't. I promise." We picked up our moms and then headed to magcon. It was fun. Our moms stayed in the back with skylynn. hayes went to a guest both and then a line started to form. I walked over to Shawn's both and took picture with some if his fans until we finished. We all went to the dinning room. We had the same thing as we had lay night. It was very good. When we finished we went straight to the hotel. When we got there we all decided to watch another movie. Tonight we watched nemo. As we did last night, we were all fast asleep by the time the movie was 1/2 over. We had 2 more people with us though. It was very crowded.